Growth Marketing Reporting Specialist at Unity Technologies
The Growth marketing org at Unity is vital to the company’s top line growth, both in terms of targeting net new accounts and growing business with existing accounts. Our account based marketing efforts help drive business both through our managed sales funnel and to our Live and Digital Online transactional space.
The Growth Ops Reporting Specialist will be responsible for using data to understand the impact of our marketing efforts across the business, especially for our Operate lines of business. This person should have the ability to analyze data sources across different marketing channels (SFDC, Digital) to understand which channels are driving downstream business. This will be very important to our teams ability to optimize our marketing efforts, drive growth, and meet our business goals.
Marketing and demand gen efforts are very important to the performance and success of the company as a whole. As our programs are designed to engage with all of our target accounts with an omnichannel strategy. We are integral to the overall growth of the business.What You’ll Be Doing
- Leverage engagement and SFDC data in BigQuery environment to drive actionable insights for the Marketing org
- Work with Data Warehouse team to make sure data can be sourced for analysis
- Work with stakeholders in Account based marketing, Product marketing, and Content marketing to analyze and visualize campaign and content performance
- Deliver insights to key stakeholders in the marketing org
- Identify opportunities for improvement in content and accounts-based marketing strategy
- Excellent SQL skills -- should be able to work with and understand data, clean data, troubleshoot data issues, and build tables for analysis
- Experience working in multichannel marketing environment (can be able to work with digital data, SFDC data, and engagement, pipeline, and revenue data
- Great at visualizing data (Datastudio, Looker, Tableau, PowerBI) -- can synthesis analysis into automatable dashboards that can be leveraged for recurring analysis
- Great self-starter with ability to operate in fast paced, dynamic environment
- Experience doing marketing analysis and marketing operations in B2B tech company
- Experience in company with consumption based products in addition to multiple business lines
- Experience looking at multiple marketing channels and multi-touch attribution in business with long sales cycles
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.