Head of Business Intelligence
We're growing rapidly here at Tecovas, and we're looking to bring on a Head of Business Intelligence to help us increase data transparency and insights across the company. The core responsibility of the Head of Business Intelligence is to be the Tecovas data expert, supporting our Executive team and Functional leads in monitoring business trends with real-time reporting and providing insightful analysis to support strategic decision-making. Detailed responsibilities will include:
- Mastering utilization of all data sources by collecting and integrating data from all systems including Shopify eCommerce, Retail POS, NetSuite ERP, Tableau, order fulfillment software system, etc.
- Creating world-class data reporting and dashboards for the Executive team and key functional leaders on current trends in the business, ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards and tables to drive key business decisions.
- Leading business analysis and company metric reporting. You’ll partner with internal teams to address complex business questions and provide insightful analysis and strategic recommendations for each initiative.
- Turning data-based observations and insights into hypotheses through analytical rigor.
- Participating in functional team weekly meetings to ensure insight-based decision-making and partnership excellence.
- Providing support and preparation for monthly metrics reporting and data analytics.
- Asking questions and challenging the data to find opportunities to support a business objective.
This role will report directly to our VP of Finance but will work cross-functionally with every member of the Executive team and Functional leads.
- 5 - 10 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience standing up a data warehouse and centralizing real-time reporting in Tableau or a comparable software.
- Strong product development mindset and focus on actionable analytics: e.g. Ability to surface signals in our data and work with Key functional leads to solve problems.
- Ability to utilize SQL and data visualization tools for data analysis, structuring, transforming and visualizing.
- Statistical knowledge (modeling is an added bonus).
- Passion for direct-to-consumer businesses and a drive to support growth and development of customer-centric organization.
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to work well with the executive team.
- Utmost character, honesty, and transparency.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary.
- Equity grant.
- 99% health and 100% dental & vision insurance premium coverage for employee and dependents.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Free boots!
Tecovas is revolutionizing the western market as the first digitally-native brand. We are a rapidly-growing company (we’ve grown from under 10 to over 40 employees since 2017) and we're passionate about making and selling incredible consumer products at approachable prices. Want an early seat on a rocket ship? Shoot us an application!
Important note: We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing at Tecovas may include phone calls, on-site interviews, and on-the-job mock cases. We are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, but we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit. We will contact you if that is the case!