HEDIS & Quality Analytics Manager at Ascension
Ascension is looking for a talented HEDIS & Quality Analytics Manager to join our Ascension Data Science Team!
What You Will Do
Manage and coordinate data analytic activities associated with organizing, implementing and meeting departmental goals.
- Analyze and identify trends to develop improvement strategies and action plans for quality rating systems (HEDIS, QRS, Stars) across all lines of business
- Summarize and deliver information to clients through documentation and presentations; Communicate status, issues, risks and mitigation plans to senior executives
- Establish collaborative partnerships with key stakeholders to share accountability for measure-level performance
- Closely follow CMS guidelines and translate into business strategies and tactics
- Provide timely monitoring of quality program data submissions for: CAHPS, HOS, HEDIS, ACOs, etc.
- Engages in strategic planning and tactical implementation of data analytic activities. Consults leadership on the development of Data Analytics strategy for the organization and develops analytical
- Models and support tools across functions of the organization
- Oversees the preparation of departmental reports and analyses. Establishes departmental metrics to support project goals and develops improvement plans
- Leads a team to develop prescriptive, predictive, and inferential analytical tools to drive organizational efficiencies and sustainability, improve decision making, and further analytical service offering to internal and external customers
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience required.
- 5 years of experience preferred.
- 1 year of leadership or management experience preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree, Masters preferred in the area of Health/Business Administration, Public Health, or Statistics
- Experience with HEDIS/STARs/Quality and Risk Adjustment initiatives required
- Business consultation experience demonstrating communication and presentation skills required
Why Join Our Team
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 160,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.