- Ad hoc reporting and short term analysis using Excel, Power BI, and MS Report Builder.
- Execute and manage weekly and monthly reporting.
- Gather and compile data from external reports to be stored in our internal SQL database.
- Enable data-driven decision making through ad-hoc reporting and Core KPI analysis.
- Create forms and analyze feedback.
- Maintaining and updating the PeopleOps SQL database with data from internal and external sources.
- Scrubbing data to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor degree or 2 years of equivalent experience.
- Basic knowledge of database, table, and dataset design is desired
- Experience using data analytics tools including Excel, SQL, Power BI, SSRS, MS Report Builder.
- Detail oriented with strong independent critical thinking, organization, and time management skills to meet strict deadlines in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to learn and understand a business model and fully comprehend operational concepts, relationships between those concepts and data being utilized.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work-from-home schedule based on position and tenure.
- Build relationships and find your home at Arrive through our Employee Resource Groups.
- Get recognized through our employee rewards program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Mondays & Fridays…lunch is on Arrive! Snack and lunch options are also available daily.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX - we are in a convenient location close to the airport and downtown.
- Park your car for free on site!
- Sweat it out using local gym discounts or with the team at our onsite gym.
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Start your morning with a specialty drink from our fully stocked coffee bar, Broker’s Brew.
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!
- Get relocation assistance! If you are not local to the area, we offer relocation packages and have a Relocation Specialist who can help you along the way.