Incident Response Analyst at Q2 (Austin, TX)
Q2 is seeking an Incident Response Analyst to join our enterprise Incident Response team. This role will be responsible for end-to-end management of Major Incidents impacting financial institutions and their customers, internal and external communications, and root cause analysis and tracking. You will regularly interact with technical groups and leaders across our organization to ensure our product platforms maintain high uptime. We operate in a dynamic, constantly maturing environment with huge opportunities for growth.
The Incident Response Analyst is responsible for:
- Driving resolution efforts of major incidents impacting service availability across multiple product offerings, such as Online and Mobile banking.
- Leading incident bridge calls with participants across multiple technical and business teams.
- Engaging appropriate resolver teams to support incident resolution.
- Providing status updates to internal and external stakeholders.
- Capturing documentation of ongoing actions and events throughout the incident.
- Performing post-incident activities in close alignment with technical and operational teams and writing and distributing the Root Cause Analysis.
- Collaborating across business and technology organizations to improve processes and procedures for effectively coordinating incidents.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 5 years of experience working in a 24x7 environment that provides support for business-critical systems.
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree with 3+ years of experience; or equivalent related work experience.
- Have an ITIL v3 Foundation or greater certification.
- Have a high level, holistic understanding of IT Hosting & Cloud infrastructure and applications.
- Be skilled and energetic with exceptional verbal and written communication skills even during high stress, fast paced situations.
- Be open to new challenges, strong at multi-tasking, innovative, creative, self-directed and a great team player.
- Be comfortable interacting with leadership of all levels, up to and including the C-level leaders.
At Q2, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workforce that fosters mutual respect for our employees and the communities we serve. Q2 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.