Industry Analyst Relations Senior Manager at Adobe
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
We are looking for a rock-star Analyst Relations professional to own crucial engagement and communications programs with top industry analysts for our Digital Experience business. Reporting to the Director of Analyst Relations, this candidate will build and deliver high impact Analyst Relations (AR) programs to deepen analyst relationships, build mind share, and bring insights back into our business.
You will work in a cross-team environment with overall responsibility for driving an influencing program that conveys numerous aspects of Adobe's business, including vision, strategy, product direction, customer success, and market positioning.
What you'll Do
- Work with marketing organizations and fellow AR managers to plan/implement practical and measurable analyst programs that support Adobe's business priorities; lead/own cross-functional projects as required
- Work closely with product teams to develop analyst-specific positioning and messaging that results in favorable analyst perceptions
- Ensure that our brand and capabilities are frequently and accurately represented in key analyst reports, blogs, and presentations
- Actively communicate news, information, and developments to the analyst community
- Lead a robust program to bring in and share analyst insights with key internal partners
- Using agency support, own the coordination of setting up meetings, analyst advisories, inquiries, and other engagements as well as having oversight for briefing materials and other content
- Drive outreach initiatives that establish rapport between company spokespersons and selected industry analysts
What you need to succeed
- Digital Marketing and enterprise software/SaaS experience is highly desirable
- Significant experience (minimum 8-10 years) in technology analyst relations, public relations, communications, or product marketing role
- Analyst Relations Expertise: Must have a proven track record of working with industry analysts and be able to evangelize and educate the importance of this community within the company
- High level of energy; self-starter
- Exceptional writing/editing skills
- Eloquent -- comfortable communicating with internal executives and analysts
- Comfortable working /coordinating with team members who are geographically dispersed as well as agency resources
- Strong analytical abilities and critical, creative problem solver with the ability to deliver on day-to-day tactics while infusing new ideas and approaches in support of overall team objectives
- Collaborative style and a dedication to excellence
- Ability to balance multiple, complex tasks and projects concurrently
- Demonstrate dedication to helping teams drive success and achieve results in alignment with what we value
- Proven project management skills: Ability to keep projects/programs on track - on time and within budget