ABOUT THIS ROLE
The Integration Analyst for Bright Health is tasked with planning, coordinating, and managing the assimilation of new Business Partners that enhance the company’s growth while supporting the business partner’s ability to serve Bright’s members and providers. The analyst typically supports their respective product team by determining the data requirement needs of the Business Partners and the ability of the Business Partner to deliver key data back to Bright used to support reporting, analysis and/or CMS/State requirements.
- Develop business requirements including mapping of data elements to file layouts and logic rules of exchanged files between Bright and the Business Partner.
- Develop test cases that support user acceptance of the associated data exchanges.
- Collect and document all relative information between Bright and Business Partner including but not limited to FTP sites, file name structures, testing requirements and technical contacts.
- Resolve, troubleshoot and document system issues between Bright and a Business Partner.
- Determine and document appropriate SLAs between Bright and Business Partners.
- Solution design and oversight of health plan functions to improve efficiency, increase quality and decrease costs.
- Work with assigned business teams to identify and scope new project requests including a benefit/cost analysis.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE - REQUIRED
- 4+ yrs. exp. with solutions design and implementation
- 4+ yrs. exp. working with Healthcare enrollment and eligibility data
- 3+ yrs. exp. developing business requirements
- 3+ yrs. exp. working with managed care processing systems in claims, enrollment and providers. We use QNXT.
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
- 2+ yrs. exp. in SQL and advanced user of Excel
- Built and validated test cases for membership and/or claims
- MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE US WITHOUT VISA SPONSORSHIP
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE - PREFERRED
- 1+ yrs. exp. in project management and business analysis disciplines
- Worked on HEDIS (Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set) or EDGE process
- Experience working with QNXT preferred.
- 2+ yrs. exp. in infrastructure architecture, database architecture and data integrations
At Bright Health, we brought together the brightest minds from the health care industry and consumer technology and together we created Bright Health: a new, brighter approach to healthcare, built for individuals. Our plans are easy to manage, personalized and more affordable, giving people the quality care they deserve. Through our exclusive care partnerships with leading health systems in local communities we are reshaping how people and physicians achieve better health together.
Bright Health is tripling its footprint in 2019 to offer a variety of health insurance plans to more individuals. Bright Health operates health insurance offerings across Individual and Family Plan segments and the Medicare Advantage space in Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Ohio, New York and Tennessee.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We've won some fun awards like: Great Places to Work, Modern Healthcare, Forbes, etc. But more than anything, we're a group of people who are really dedicated to our mission in healthcare. Come join our growing team!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.