iPaaS Integration Technical Analyst at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for an iPaaS Integrations Technical Analyst to join Procore’s Integrations and Technical Services team. In this role, you’ll specialize in utilizing iPaaS (integration Platform as a Service), Dell Boomi, and Workato to help build and support existing productized and custom integrations.
As an iPaaS Integrations Technical Analyst, you’ll partner with the Technical Services and Support teams to ensure we create the most innovative and successful integrations between the Procore platform and 3rd-party applications. Use your API, iPaaS platform, troubleshooting, and communication skills to drive customer and partner success.
This position reports to the Integrations and Technical Services Manager and can be based in our Portland, Carpinteria, and Austin offices. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Assist with product documentation, tutorials, guides, and training videos for internally built iPaaS integrations
- Set up dev/test environments internally as well as for partners and clients
- iPaaS integration issue triaging and escalation to our development teams
- Participate in defining and prioritizing development tickets against iPaaS integrations
- Provide client-facing assistance for internally built custom and productized integration products which utilize iPaaS platforms Dell Boomi and Workato
- Address questions and issues from external partners who are using the Procore ERP Tool for integrations
- Serve as an escalation point for API/Developer Support cases
- Build proof of concept documents by testing and documenting field mappings to external API endpoints for new potential integrations and new features on existing integrations
- Collaborate with Sales Engineering to identify and scope viability for potential integrations during the sales cycle
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical equivalent education or experience preferred
- 3+ years experience in an advanced technical support or integrations development role
- Experience with iPaaS platforms, preferably Dell Boomi or Workato
- General understanding of web services, including transport (primarily HTTP), common data formats (JSON and XML), and standard API patterns (e.g., REST)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to conduct client-facing communication and is comfortable bringing valuable insights to client meetings and prioritize or escalate customer issues as required
- Project and task-oriented with a focus on details
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.