IT Change Management Analyst
As a Change Manager in Infrastructure Engineering & Cloud Operations, you’ll focus on quality and process to ensure all software, firmware and hardware deployments are planned, validated and released with reliability, scalability, supportability and security across our cloud based and physical environments. You’ll evolve the change process by innovating automated methods of discovering, logging and delivering change while reducing risks and improving stability. And, you’ll relentlessly pursue opportunities to advance our operational effectiveness and increase customer satisfaction.
- Drive the ITIL execution of Change Management within our IECO organization.
- Contribute to a diverse, high-performing team that develops, recognizes and retains the best people and challenges them to advance their technical and engineering skills to meet the demands of rapidly evolving technologies and to transition from physical to cloud based infrastructure.
- Execute on daily 24/7 operations of the team including reviewing Requests for Change, facilitating Change Review Council and Change Advisory Board meetings, notifying customers and stakeholders of approved changes, maintaining a forward schedule of changes, and ensuring changes are validated after maintenance is complete
- Oversee the production pipeline, resolving conflicting changes, and ensuring deployments minimize downtime to end users and customers
- Work collaboratively across technology teams involved in the release process to ensure compliance with defined SLA’s.
- Define and implement global, corporate measures of change management performance, producing and presenting regular management analysis and reports.
- Consolidate and harmonize global change management process in assurance of consistent execution across varied teams, offices and acquisitions
- Manage onboarding activities for new services, mergers and acquisitions into our change management process
- Foster a culture that leverages metrics to make informed decisions and guide change.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent related work experience required.
- Minimum of 5 years of Change Management experience supporting large and complex 24x7 environments
- Minimum of 3 years in the implementation of cloud technologies preferred
- Experience establishing and managing vendor relationships required
- Experience working with large and geographically distributed teams required
- Practical experience with ITIL required; lean and agile methodologies preferred
- Available on a 24x7x365 basis when needed for production impacting incidents or key customer events