At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers trillions of requests per month. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare have all web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was recognized by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer and named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
About the role:
The Digital Analyst will be responsible for leading deep dive analysis across Cloudflare’s digital marketing channels, including but not limited to email, web, paid media, SEM/SEO. You’ll apply your deep domain knowledge and experience in digital advertising, marketing science, and statistical analysis to help our marketers better understand holistic user experience and campaign performance.
We’re looking for a versatile full stack analyst who is equally comfortable with data wrangling, data analysis and data storytelling; who has a solid understanding of performance marketing, ad trafficking, conversion optimization, and growth drivers for a SaaS business. You’ll be our in-house expert on digital measurement and web analytics. You’ll serve as the primary point-of-contact for both internal marketing campaign managers and external agency partners. You’ll collaborate across global sales & marketing as well as business intelligence, product and engineering teams to drive data driven decision making.
- Drive consistent measurement methodology, audience segment definition and campaign metadata. Support, measure personalization and optimization efforts. Proactively identify optimization opportunities across digital channels.
- Lead large scale cross-channel deep dive analysis projects. Build / maintain operational dashboard in Google Analytics / Data Studio, and provide ad hoc executive analytical support as needed.
- Ensure accurate campaign setup and trafficking in collaboration with digital marketers and agencies. QA execution as needed.
- Develop and maintain key relationships with culturally and geographically diverse marketers and cross-functional stakeholders with varied technical aptitude throughout the company.
- Help drive revenue growth and influence marketing investment allocation through data driven insights and storytelling.
Desirable skills, knowledge and experience
- 7+ years of digital analytics experience at fast growing technology companies or media agencies preferably with both B2B SaaS and B2C ecommerce business models.
- Deep domain expertise in statistical analysis and marketing measurement. Experience with A/B and Multivariate test design / implementation, as well as building market mix and multi-touch attribution models.
- 2+ years of operational experience in online advertising, especially display media and SEM.
- Experience with advertising technology platforms Ad servers, DSPs, DMPs, etc. preferably with GA 360, Google Marketing Platform, Campaign Manager, BigQuery.
- Demonstrated capacity to learn as well as ability to operate independently, build effective relationships and influence change.
- BA/BS degree; Master degree in statistics, operations research or related field preferred.
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.