Back to Career Site
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
SCOPE OF ROLE
As an ERP Business Analyst IV, you will be responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining Bright’s ERP system while collaborating with the IT team, business management, external consultants, end users, and other stakeholders to define requirements, scope, and objectives related to overall business strategies. In addition to this you will spend time researching, troubleshooting, and mitigating transactional and other ERP issues and performing business systems and workflow analysis, and disseminating technical communications.
- Lead and facilitate business analysis and requirements development and management processes which entails eliciting, documenting, analyzing, modeling, prioritizing, validating and tracing requirements
- Lead IT test procedures, preparing test plans, cases, and scripts, and facilitating user acceptance testing
- Collaborate with product partners, system owners, and subject matter experts to gather requirements for new systems, enhancements, and project within functional area
- Analyze existing systems to determine more efficient processing methods
- Lead design sessions in prototyping new systems, enhancements, and projects for the purpose of enhancing business processes and information flow
- Document and diagram existing and possibly future system and business processes
- Translate functional business requirements into technical requirements working with a system architect and software engineers
- Collaborate with product partners to perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions
- Ensure compatibility and interoperability of enhancements and projects within current system and business processes
- Maintain strong understanding of SOX, HIPAA, and ITIL compliance
EDUCATION, TRAINING, EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Accounting, Finance, or related business field required
- Eight (8) years of experience with business analysis and requirements management.
- Eight (8) years of experience with supporting complex business systems (ERP/ SaaS/ Cloud) and processes in finance and/or HR
- Implementation experience with the following modules Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP modules / General Ledger, Cash Management, Oracle Fixed Assets.
- Experience with validating data conversions
- Experience with writing functional specifications and interacting with finance users
- Demonstrated experience composing written technical and business documents
- Demonstrated experience in effectively managing multiple priorities and project tasks and effectively functioning in a fast-paced moving, deadline driven environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of project lifecycle methodologies, the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), IT technologies, architecture, hardware, software, and IT processes
- Proven experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products
- Working technical knowledge of Cloud ERP solutions such as Workday and Oracle
- Strong communication, analysis, time management and organization skills
- Strong bias toward action, and operating with a high degree of urgency
- Demonstrated ability to manage simultaneous high-priority projects
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Strong financial/business modeling and analysis skills
- Exceptionally strong personal initiative, good business instincts, and comfort with ambiguity
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.