What You'll Do
Iodine thrives on innovation. We are looking for an ML Engineer that will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data. You will be joining a small team that is tackling many interesting healthcare problems using ML. Because we work on the cutting edge of a lot of technologies, we need someone who is a creative problem solver, resourceful in getting things done, and productive working independently or collaboratively. You will be accessing and shaping our enormous amount of data to help drive our future innovation.
- Gather, analyze and use data to build data products to solve healthcare problems
- Work closely with our engineering team to integrate data science products and get them into users' hands
- Fine-tune and optimize ML models.
- Monitor, maintain, and improve existing data products
- Build end-to-end solutions
- Perform deep analyses of client data to find insights into product performance
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and present results in a clear manner
- Work with clinical experts to inform product decisions and to verify model results
- Use state of the art technologies to build industry-leading models
- Own the models that you produce from idea to production
See something, Do something
At Iodine, we are incredibly privileged to be entrusted with an enormous amount of Protected Health Information (PHI) amounting to more than 90 million lives. Inherent to our culture is the need to live up to that trust in everything we do. Security is a primary responsibility shared by every Iodine employee and we expect everyone to honor that responsibility. That includes abiding by our security policies, being constantly-vigilant to possible risks to the privacy and safety of the information given to our care, and bringing forward any concerns about security.
What You'll Need
Minimum Requirements (Education, certifications and experience):
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field OR 4+ years experience building ML models to solve business problems.
- Intermediate proficiency in SQL and relational databases.
- Experience with Tensorflow or PyTorch.
- Experience with a scripting language such as Python or R.
- Working understanding of statistics.
- Great communication skills.
- Data-oriented personality.
- Programming experience, ideally in Python, but we are open to other experience if you're willing to learn the languages we use.
- Experience implementing microservice designs.
- Strong understanding of experimentation best practices.
- Experience with Postgres.
What You'll Get
This is a unique opportunity to join a close-knit, rapidly growing team and help us improve a key piece of the organization. You will have the opportunity to drive the strategy and direction of our product for our users. You will join a passionate and ambitious team, with a proven record of success building multiple companies. Learn more about us at www.iodinesoftware.com
**You must be currently authorized to work full-time in the United States on a permanent basis.**