Machine Learning Software Engineer
Trusted by more than 260,000 businesses worldwide, Magento Commerce (an Adobe company) is the top tier provider of cloud commerce innovation to merchants and brands across B2C and B2B industries, and now a strategic pillar of the Adobe Digital Experience solutions set. Adobe is known for its vibrant, dynamic and rewarding culture where personal and professional fulfillment and company success goes hand in hand. We take pride in creating outstanding work experiences, encouraging innovation and being involved with our employees, customers, and communities. We invite you to discover what makes Adobe such a phenomenal place to work.
Click this link to experience A Day in the Life at Adobe: http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/careeropp/fma/dayinthelife/Position Summary:
Magento's Research and Development team is looking for a motivated and experienced Machine Learning Engineer to work on our enterprise commerce products. We are looking for someone to provide leadership and hands-on engineering to our cloud teams.What you will do:
- Develop integrated software algorithms to structure, analyze and use data in product and systems applications in both structured and unstructured environments
- Work with large scale computing frameworks, data analysis systems and modeling environments
- Optimize code to perform at scale
- Establish sound development patterns
- Refine algorithms for the platform to address performance, scalability, availability and security requirements
- Use statistical modeling techniques such as decision trees, logistic regression, Bayesian analysis, and others to develop and evaluate algorithms
- Use current programming language and technologies to translate algorithms and technical specifications into code
- Apply deep learning technologies to give computers the capability to visualize, learn and respond to complex situations
- Document system design specifications, functional specifications, and communicate effectively to cross functional teams
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in engineering as a senior contributor
- Graduate level degree in Computer Science or equivalent program
- Proven experience in taking algorithms from concept to production
- Solid knowledge in ML foundational concepts
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) is a must
- Very familiar with cloud based deployed systems
- Hands on experience with two or more of: Golang, Java, Python, Spark, TensorFlow, PyTorch
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.