“Making Healthcare Right. Together.” is the cornerstone of all we do. Our vision is to deliver the best healthcare experience by putting brilliant minds, empathetic hearts and personalized technology to work to create meaningful relationships between our members and Care Partners. To successfully achieve our mission and vision as we operate in a dynamic health care environment, we expect Bright People to embody and uphold our core values in work and interactions, both internal and external: Be Purposeful, Be Authentic, Be Brave, Be Positive, Be Respectful, and Be Accountable.
Bright Health’s Analytics Team is working to push boundaries to redefine what strong analytics can accomplish in health care. The Manager, Analytics Enablement, will advance the role of analytics as strategic thought partner across the business and will contribute to a culture of theory testing and data-driven decision making. The Manager, Analytics Enablement, will be comfortable speaking both ‘business’ and ‘data’ with our internal teams and external vendors to understand business questions, develop ways to answer those questions, and communicate answers to stakeholders
- Lead a highly skilled technical team that builds the visualization and reporting capabilities to support the Bright Health Group businesses.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand reporting and analytics needs, develop plans to address those needs, and analyze and interpret data to provide insights.
- Translate complex and often ambiguous external specifications into Bright relevant analytics delivery approaches.
- Collaborate with Bright’s Technology team to ensure that data infrastructure and architecture support sustainable reporting and analytics needs.
- Partner with Analytics leadership and team members to create an integrated analytics program and platform leveraging consistent methodologies and deliverables.
- Develop short-term, quick-win deliverables as well as longer-term visualization and reporting capabilities as part of the Bright analytics platform.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Five (5) or more years of experience in a health care or related business intelligence, reporting, or analytics field required.
- One (1) or more years of experience leading data/reporting/analytics projects, developing roadmaps and mentoring analysts
- Advanced level of expertise with business intelligence and data analysis tools, including SQL, Power BI, DataBricks,Tableau or equivalent.
- Experience in working in an Agile, SDLC and/or DataOps/DevOps organization.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in related field, or High School diploma/GED and equivalent experience required.
- Ability to lead and mentor a highly skilled team
- Ability to manage a reporting or analytics project from end-to-end in collaboration with business and technical stakeholders
- Expertise in analytics, data visualization, or programming
- Attention to detail and data quality
- Experience with health care and consumer data required
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We've won some fun awards like: Great Places to Work, Modern Healthcare, Forbes, etc. But more than anything, we're a group of people who are really dedicated to our mission in healthcare. Come join our growing team!
Check out this great video showcasing just some of the fantastic Technology Team broadcasting from our ATX office!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.