Manager, Business Intelligence at Care.com (Remote)
Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, team players, and big thinkers unite behind a common cause. Here, we’re applying data analytics, AI and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you like having autonomy, if you thrive on collaboration and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, Care.com is the place for you.
What Your Days Will be Like:
As Manager of Business Intelligence, your goal is to unlock insights that drive the business - everything from crafting the business strategy to performance management and marketing spend optimizations. This role is responsible for leading the marketing analytics team across business units. This includes analyzing customer behavior and conversions, owning acquisition attribution models and driving our spend strategy across channels.
The ideal candidate has an outstanding combination of business acumen, strategic thinking, critical thinking, analytical rigor and leadership experience. S/he/they will enjoy working with data and be able to prioritize and deliver in a fast paced environment and lead a team of robust analysts.
What You'll Be Working On:
- Lead a team of analysts to understand the user acquisition and conversion journey to advise spend allocation and drive user growth
- Propose and build increasingly detailed models of acquisition spend and channel attribution - summarize, evangelize, and use these solutions to drive increased spend efficiency and higher LTV.
- Establish and maintain tracking of key business metrics, identifying trends/changes and driving improvement
- Collaborate with Data Science, Infrastructure, and other Analytics teams using tools such as Tableau and SQL to deliver real-time performance data to the business leadership team
- Communicate key insights and recommendations to leaders across the organization
- Hire, lead, and develop a team of analysts, including coaching, onboarding, and training
- Translate business needs into analytical tasks, documenting & communicating results
- Interpret results using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple exploratory data analysis to statistical modeling
- Work with several large and sophisticated databases and wrangle data from multiple sources including sales, product, and customer databases to create visualizations and derive insights used for decision-making
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics or related field
- 6+ years of relevant analytical experience in operating with large data sets, extracting insights and communicating recommendations to partners and senior leadership; 2+ years experience leading an analytics team
- Experience designing and implementing highly visible, sophisticated, and innovative analytical solutions that drive business decision making
- Demonstrated success influencing senior level partners on strategic direction based on recommendations backed by in-depth analysis
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills and technical abilities along with problem solving skills
- Experience in mentoring and directing a team of analysts
- Experience with visualization tools (Tableau)
- Experience writing sophisticated SQL queries
- Experience driving A/B testing roadmap and measurement
- Experience applying marketing channel attribution methodologies
- Microsoft Excel proficiency, including pivot tables, lookup functions and charts
- Solid understanding of database & data warehousing concepts
For a list of our Perks + Benefits, click here!
**Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Care.com is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to [email protected]**
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).