Manager, Master Data Management at Ascension
Manager, Master Data Management - Supply Chain Admin Full Time
The Resource Group, a subsidiary of Ascension, is a business transformation services organization that specializes in resource and supply chain management.
Through implementation of its User-Directed Integrated Solutions, The Resource Group transforms the resource and supply function by delivering value through Operations and Logistics Optimization, Strategic Sourcing, and Change Management. Although it specializes in these areas, as its core, The Resource Group is rooted in the ideals of hospitality and believes that success is measured by the satisfaction of the customer. The Resource Group's success has allowed it to expand and serve various healthcare systems looking to decrease non-payroll expenses and increase operational efficiencies. Today, The Resource Group serves over 2,700 locations including over 155 acute care hospitals across 22 states and Washington D.C.
This success and value are delivered by The Resource Group's people, and it is the people and culture that enables The Resource Group to achieve success while working toward the common goal of lowering the cost of healthcare.
As such, The Resource Group believes in:
1) Hiring talent from all industries and demographics to foster innovation and diversity of thought and experience
2) Investing in the people who deliver long-term success to our Participants
3) Transforming the way our associates develop so they can help transform the organizations we serve
4) Creating a culture of continuous learning to prosper in an ever-changing business environment
The Resource Group offers exciting opportunities for all levels of professionals and views resource and supply management as a dynamic career with opportunities for growth and advancement within and across disciplines and teams. Positions are available across a number of strategic resource and supply management roles, allowing multiple entry points into The Resource Group. Learn more about our company our culture and our remote work options at TheResourceGroup.com
What You Will Do
This role falls within The Resource Group's Operations and Logistics Optimization Solution. Operations and Logistics Optimization comprises six communities working together to align inventory and data management, operational procedures, and key performance indicators, and to deliver a cost-effective, highly-efficient managed distributor model. By combining a culture of hospitality with leading operations and logistics processes and controls, these communities of skilled associates ensure resource and supply management runs silently in the background and operates in service of physicians, clinicians, leadership, and associates.
As a Manager, you will be expected to collaborate with local risk and legal groups to help mitigate major recall and supply disruptions impacting patient care. Your goal will be to provide the highest levels of service and hospitality, reducing disruptions found in typical supply chains, so caregivers can focus on providing care to patients rather than the supplies needed to do so.
- Track and analyze data and KPIs to monitor progress and quickly identify and react to issues
- Maintain integrity of supply, services, and vendor data through standardized governance procedures, continuous data cleansing, and process automation
- Monitor and manage supplier back orders, recalls, and supply disruptions
- Use predictive modeling to ensure a more resilient supply chain
- Ensure contract and process compliance by providing training and education for all supply requesters located at Participant sites
- Develop and monitor goals and strategy for Supply Resiliency teams in conjunction with Director and peer Managers
- Communicates and documents program quality outcomes and progress metrics with professional deliverables
- Oversees team of associates and and provide mentorship opportunities when applicable
- Retain staff through personal leadership
- Provide career development support for associates
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience required.
- 5 years of experience preferred.
- 1 year of leadership or management experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree highly preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years of combined relevant experience (project management, associate management, and/or operations)
- Enterprise Resource Management/Planning system experience
- Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets proficiency (advanced)
- SQL & Tableau Experience
The Resource Group's value is delivered through its people, and it is our people and culture that enables us to achieve success. We have created an environment where individuals can thrive while working toward the common goal of lowering the cost of healthcare. Passion and hard work are necessary to accomplish this goal, and we are always looking for people who bring a fresh perspective. In addition to the experience listed below, all Resource Group associates embody the following soft skills and attributes: Nice, Bright, High-Energy, Inclusive, Willing to Give Away Power, Inspired by Mission, Invigorated by Change.
Why Join Our Team
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.