Manager, P&T Analytics at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Manager, P&T Analytics to lead a squad of product analysts responsible for owning analytics around several of our Product and company-level strategic pillars. You’ll lead and guide your team by implementing technical and analytical methodologies and assisting with interpreting results for use in decision-making, metric development, and strategic planning for stakeholders. You’ll master all relevant aspects of the product and company strategies, identifying overlap across pillars, and setting analytic priorities to support Product and Technology as they drive the product strategy forward.
This position reports to our Senior Manager, Business Intelligence and can be based in any of our US-based offices or work remotely in the US. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you'll do:
- Develop and maintain mastery of the Product and Company Strategies
- Make connections between strategy pillars to drive cross-functional collaboration with P&T’s Product, Engineering, Leadership, and Operations teams on key performance indicators (KPIs) and high-value analyses and insights
- Develop and coach a team of highly technical and analytical BI Analysts, providing regular feedback and professional development opportunities
- Continually measure and optimize data quality across data marts and sources
- Proactively analyze product and revenue data and KPIs; develop insights, make recommendations and communicate results to Executives and business leaders
- Provide data that is honest, accurate, congruent, and reliable and ensure the information is easily available to users for direct consumption or integration with other systems
- Understand and leverage advanced mathematical and statistical concepts and theories to analyze and collect data from disparate sources and construct solutions to business problems such as segmentation, pricing, forecast, churn, etc.
- Educate and train stakeholders to adopt and use the data as an analytical tool, displaying the information in new forms and content for analysis and option exploration
What we’re looking for:
- 6+ years in Analytics with 4+ years of that in a leadership role, preferably in a SaaS B2B environment, Big 5 consulting role, or equivalent experience
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Management, Information Systems, or any other quantitative discipline (Master’s degree preferred)
- Experience working with relational databases and leveraging enterprise reporting tools
- Experience working with developers with the ability to translate business requirements to technical deliverables
- Ability to gather cross-functional requirements and translate them into practical engineering tasks
- Demonstrated experience understanding customer needs and translating them into effective solutions
- Knowledge of statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests, etc.)
- Experience with SQL, Tableau, or Looker, knowledge of Amplitude is a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.