Marketing Analyst SEO
(UN)COMMON LOGIC | AUSTIN
(un)Common Logic, an agency specializing in search engine marketing, is looking to hire an SEO Analyst with strong analytical and technical SEO skills. This position will be responsible for supporting the team in pulling and analyzing performance data, assisting with client audits, solving problems, taking actions based upon analysis, and providing any additional support where needed.
Why would you want to work with us?
Yes, we have all of the benefit stuff like flexible vacation time, flex start, health insurance, etc. but that is not the reason to join our team.
While we are laid back and fun to be around, we are also committed to doing what it takes to deliver excellent performance. You will be working side-by-side with a team of folks who geek out on what they do and get really excited when they drive great results for our clients.
* Unfortunately, we will not be able to sponsor any H1-B visa applications at the moment.
- Demonstrate technical proficiency with tools needed to monitor SEO performance (Analytics, Webmaster, Ahrefs, etc.)
- Collect and report various SEO-based metrics and other necessary data for client reporting
- Advise (un)Common Logic account management staff and clients on SEO best practices
- Demonstrate ability to execute SEO analyses and recommendations
- Provide architectural recommendations like URL and meta tag development, internal linking, page rank distribution, etc.
- Provide technical recommendations like installing xml sitemaps, improving page load time, resolving pagination and canonical issues
- Provide content recommendations
- Continually identify ways to incorporate emerging technologies (social, algorithm changes, etc.) into SEO service offering
- 1-3 years of SEO experience required
- Mastery of SEO fundamentals
- Exemplary analytical skills and detail orientation
- A shared perspective on the “new SEO” with a strong focus on visibility, conversion, and ROI
- A bachelor’s degree
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- High energy, drive, and maturity
- Demonstrated persistence, tenacity, and an ability to overcome obstacles
- Enjoys technology and staying on top of a rapidly changing industry
- Likes to work in a fast-moving, yet casual environment
- A sense of humor