At SailPoint, we do things differently. We understand that a fun-loving work environment can be highly motivating and productive. When smart people work on intriguing problems, and they enjoy coming to work each day, they accomplish great things together. With that philosophy, we’ve assembled the best identity team in the world that is passionate about the power of identity.
As the fastest-growing, independent identity and access management (IAM) provider, SailPoint helps hundreds of global organizations securely and effectively deliver and manage user access from any device to data and applications residing in the data center, on mobile devices, and in the cloud.
SailPoint is looking for an experienced marketing analytics professional to deliver data driven, actionable insights that helps optimize our marketing performance.
As a Marketing Analytics Engineer, you will use your analytical abilities to provide actionable, data-driven recommendations to shape our marketing activities across multiple regions and channels globally. Your solutions will influence international decisions and create new opportunities to drive growth. On the technical side, you will be working with a wide variety of technologies (e.g. Tableau, SQL, Python), data sets, and techniques to get to actionable insights.
You will partner with marketing program managers and various functional teams to deliver analytically derived insights and then actively implement solutions to improve our Targeting and Engagement metrics.
Above and beyond strong data and technical skills, the right candidate for this position will have a strong understanding of business and marketing performance and how various tools , technologies and datasets can be combined to help a B2B organization achieve growth targets.
More specifically, your day to day would include activities like:
- Responding to requests for analysis that will help uncover opportunities for improvement.
- Pulling together unstructured and structured datasets across the organization and creating actionable insights on tight deadlines.
- Sourcing NEW datasets: Exporting from 3rd party tools; connecting to API's; building new features from existing data and combining it all to improve our overall campaign performance and advise on Next Best Actions.
- Actively manage the various target account segments in Salesforce and their connections into our various marketing systems.
- Meeting with team members from across the sales and marketing organization and guiding them through the data that is relevant to their territory or functional area.
- Working with our Technology Vendors to understand what moves the needle and how we can improve scalability and improve our core metrics.
- Work with the Content Team to identify the best organic opportunities by region based on search intent data.
- Work with the paid media team to identify opportunities to scale our paid media effectiveness.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in data analysis ideally within a business to business industry. Experience in international markets and/or fast-growing companies particularly valued.
- Completed a bachelor’s degree, Marketing, Business Administration, or to have obtained any other equivalent certification. A degree in Mathematics, Statistics a plus. Additional credentials and courses in Marketing Analytics are definite assets.
- Exceptional analytic skills coupled with solid business thinking.
- Very strong SQL skills, able to handle complex data structures from multiple sources (Big Data, conventional DBs and NoSQL datasources ) and different areas like digital, transactional, marketing, crm, sales pipeline analysis.
- Experience with SEM, SEO and Social (Facebook / LinkedIn) strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of marketing operations, ad tech, media planning, and media performance metrics.
- Experience utilizing marketing measurement methods, including a/b testing, multi-touch attribution, and media mix modeling.
- Experience building dashboards or self-serve tools, with preference for Tableau
- Experience using statistical methods to create models and analyse large datasets using Python
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain complex analytical work to audiences with varying technical knowledge.
- Self-directed, innovative thinker. In addition to a strong attention to detail, strong candidates will also be able to see the strategic implications for the business in the big picture.
- Strong candidates will have a curious mind, a passion for synthesizing information from multiple sources, the ability to interpret data through the lens of Enterprise SaaS, and a habit of translating data into insights that drive action.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Read Full Job Description