Non Perishables Senior In Stock Analyst, Supply Chain at Whole Foods Market
- Independently manage broad analytical projects from abstract requests through detailed reporting that provides accurate findings and recommended action
- Develop ad hoc reporting solutions that provide insight into forecasting, inventory, and ordering metrics
- Work closely with senior reporting analysts to build scalable production reports for WFM Insights
- Collaborate with leadership to define program KPI targets and improvement tracking methods
- Write weekly business review documents to socialize program KPIs and current action items
- Support In-Stock Analyst reporting, analysis, and training needs
- Continuously anticipate upcoming program needs and recommend appropriate solutions
- Lead preparation efforts for store order tool rollouts into assigned categories and regions
- Lead the creation of process designs for effective forecast, inventory, and order management
- Collaborate with a broad stakeholder group on the development of new forecasting and ordering technologies
- Provide testing support for new replenishment technologies as they are introduced
- Regularly communicate program updates and action items to stores, regions, and global support stakeholders
- Conduct store visits as necessary to evaluate the performance of ordering and forecasting systems in real time
- Ensure inclusion and involvement of all impacted parties during the development and implementation of new processes
- Support all Senior Team Leader Functions as assigned
- Internal Candidates: Associate Coordinator/Global Team Leader experience or above
- External Candidates: retail buying, replenishment &/or forecasting experience (4-6 years)
- Excellent leadership skills – able to determine priorities and lead others to achieve team goals
- Exceptionally positive attitude and ability to adapt to a highly dynamic work environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to present ideas, conclusions and recommendations with clarity in formal business writing
- Self-motivated, innovative thinker—able to creatively solve problems
- Strong ability to design and perform analysis using disparate sources of information
- Commitment to the Mission and Core Values of Whole Foods Market.
- Experience with Microsoft office products; must have advanced proficiency in Excel and ability to create dynamic reporting.
- Comfort with and ability to learn new database and productivity tools/system such as MicroStrategy, SQL, Alteryx
- Strong familiarity with store operations, especially replenishment and merchandising
- Strong familiarity with procurement and supply chain operations
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to consistently meeting timelines
- Comfortable with ambiguity; able to build structure that systematically removes ambiguity
- Excellent organization and time management skills. Strong project management background.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.