Operations Analyst at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Right now, we are working from home temporarily due to Covid. Normally, our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
The Operations Analyst will be part of the Customer Experience organization and provide critical reports and analysis that are essential to measure and improve our results in customer success, customer retention, customer education, technical support and professional service. The Operations Analyst will be a key player in creating, measuring and improving metrics and KPIs. The Analyst will be involved in both Run the Business and Change the Business initiatives. A successful candidate will have a can-do attitude and be a highly motivated, detail, process and customer service-oriented individual focused on meeting the needs of a growing and dynamic Customer Experience org by driving efficiencies and improvements.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Assimilate, validate and enrich structured and unstructured data between Salesforce.com, Looker, Gainsight, and Excel
- Develop and refine post-sales reporting methodologies leveraging subject matter experts across LogicMonitor
- Transform complex stakeholder requirements into the production of a sustainable and scalable reporting process
- Monitor data quality, identify trends, and improvement opportunities in Salesforce.com, Gainsight, and JIRA
- Communicate metrics and data-driven recommendations to a range of senior and executive global stakeholders
- Plan and help drive core Customer Experience processes including: renewal forecasting, project backlog, performance metrics, compensation, resource utilization, coverage models, and territory assignments
- Provide recurring reporting for a variety of Customer Experience KPIs
- Calculate targets and commissions based on annual CS compensation plans
- Manage ad-hoc queries, change requests and stakeholder expectations
- Build models and business cases to test a hypothesis and/or simulate a scenario
- Work with strategic program team to measure and prove success of strategic initiatives
- Work with service and customer success leaders on capacity planning
- Participate in Annual Operational Planning to create annual hiring budget
- Ability to learn standard business practices related to Sales operations and Customer Experience processes and systems quickly (sales cycle, renewals, CRM applications, reporting, forecasting, capacity planning, territory management and quotas)
- Bachelor's Degree in Data-related field, Business Management or equivalent degree/experience
- 3+ years of experience as an analyst with strong financial acumen
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to determine trends and propose solutions
- Ability to work with and protect confidential information required
- Knowledge of MS Office required, advanced proficiency in Excel preferred
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.