Oracle Integrations Engineer 4 at Bright Health
Back to Career Site
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
SCOPE OF ROLE
Bright is seeking an Oracle Cloud ERP Integrations Engineer to join our Enterprise Business Applications team. This position is an opportunity to build from the ground up and imprint on the future. The position includes technical work in Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP implementation, design, development, testing, and deployment of various integrations in Oracle Fusion Cloud Finance modules such as EPM (EPBCS, ARCS, EDMCS, and others as needed).
- Manage system integrations within the architecture of the Oracle Cloud ERP system
- Provide support for Oracle Cloud ERP inbound and outbound integration issues, changes to existing integrations, and develop new integrations
- Provide support for incident management and integration monitoring
- Perform routine break/fix support and regression testing and support the inbound/outbound interfaces to the systems
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of data and applications through analysis, coding, clear documentation, and problem resolution
- Analyze and translate business and functional specifications and change requests into technical specifications
- Ensure integrations function as designed based on functional and technical requirements
- Consult with business and technical teams about interface design and maintenance; collaborate on design decisions
- Design and develop interfaces and conduct unit and integration tests
- Understand and follow Data Governance and ensure attention to data quality
- Understand and follow defined integration/development standards and best practices
- Understand and ensure security and data privacy standards
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent experience
- required, Master’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of ERP Technology experience (Oracle ERP Cloud).
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in building and debugging Oracle Fusion Cloud Finance ERP Integrations, including EPM (EPBCS, ARCS, and EDMCS)
- 3+ years of performing technical work in Oracle implementations, emphasizing developing an integration between Oracle ERP Cloud ERP to non-Oracle systems such as Workday.
- 2+ years of Experienced in Fusion OTBI and BI Reports
- 2+ years of experience integrating systems with third-party service vendors.
- 2+ years of experience in Oracle ERP Cloud security.
- Experience with Oracle ERP Cloud is highly desirable.
- Solid understanding of SDLC and experience in leading software development business initiatives
- Experience with scrum and other agile development methods is a must
- Excellent problem solving, root cause analysis skills. Able to readily diagnose system deficiencies and independently design and implement effective solutions to complex technical problems
- Exceptional management & organizational skills enabling real time prioritization, an effective intake process for the team and a strong ability for holding the team accountable to results
- Excellent verbal and written communications
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.