Part-Time Data Coordinator
HotSchedules is looking for a highly motivated individual to take on the role of Part-Time Data Coordinator with our Business Applications team. The perfect candidate is a data-oriented individual who has a passion for solving problems, and who can help us on our mission to maintain clean data in Salesforce and ERP systems.
The position requires having a strong sense of ownership, technical and analytical capabilities as well as an aptitude for seeing things through to completion in a manner that ensures accuracy and timeliness. This position will need to interact with various departments/groups across the company and therefore will require strong communication skills.
- Help the Operations team to develop, implement and manage data quality and data protection measures across the company
- Manage data cleansing, de-duplication and harmonization of data across and within enterprise systems
- Entering, modifying, and tracking data via multiple SaaS applications
- Ensuring that data in across applications is up-to-date and accurate
- Assisting program teams with process optimization
- Proactively identify gaps in both process and data itself, and work with team members to address them
- Innate love for clean and accurate data
- Hands-on experience managing data and using data cleansing/deduplication tools
- Data Coordinators have a steady workload and will work on numerous projects simultaneously; attention to detail and improving existing processes is critical
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Willingness to be flexible; comfortable with re-prioritizing tasks based on business needs
- Comfort with SaaS-based tools like Salesforce.com.
- High degree of proficiency in Excel
- Ability to manipulate large data sets while understanding both technical and business impacts.
- Available 20-25 hours per week during business hours. Requires that you work from the Austin office.