Payment Operations Analyst at Workrise
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a Payment Analyst who will be responsible for ensuring team performance for accurate payments to vendors, and reporting. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has a strong understanding of data management and payment processing, with an eye for process improvement and prioritization.
Why Join us? Our Financial Operations team at Workrise is looking for someone to be responsible for executing scalable solutions in support of a remote W-2 and 1099 workforce. Sound like you? Keep reading.What you’ll be doing:
- Identify and recommend process improvements such as training, customization, automation and enhancements to maximize value and efficiency of the payments system (NetSuite) and internal payment tools
- Prepare reports and present findings and recommendations with respect to payroll accuracy and compensation trends
- Identify, recommend, and program custom functions and documentation such as automated queries, filters, macros, and reports
- Collaborate with other analysts and accounting staff to plan, modify, and customize the payments system and to test new applications and features
- Support monthly financial close process with reconciliations and other task
- Prepare training materials, guides, and documentation when needed
- Provide user training and hands-on support for Payroll Administrators, field managers, and other AP approvers
- Work with internal partners to build a feedback loop from procurement to the end-to-end payments process
- Support AP Associates by entering, maintaining, and/or processing GL and project information coding in the AP and procurement approval system; information may include vendor profiles, GL coding, and memo lines
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience in Payroll or Accounting preferred
- Proficiency in Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.