People Analytics Manager at LegalZoom
We believe that everyone should have access to professional legal advice. So, we’ve built a trusted and accessible technology-based platform to reduce barriers and help empower millions of people to grow their business, care for their families, protect their ideas, and more. From Estate Planning, to Business Formations to IP, we’ve helped millions of customers with the protection and peace of mind they need. To date, we’ve grown to become the leading provider of online legal solutions for families and small businesses, and we’re committed to making our services even more valuable and easier to use than ever before. Join us!
At LegalZoom, we simply do not believe that it should cost thousands of dollars to create a will, form a business, or apply for a trademark. So we started a movement to make legal help available to all. We’re looking for an experienced, all-star People Analytics Manager for our People Operations team. People are the driving force of success at LegalZoom, and we’re building the team driving our growth and shaping our culture. If you’re analytical, passionate about data and analysis and enjoy driving education/storytelling and best practices with an eye towards problem-solving, growth and success, we want to talk to you.
· Based on People Operations strategy and vision, define a set of key KPIs to measure on an ongoing basis to determine areas of strengths and weaknesses and to help prioritize areas of focus.
· Collect, analyze and report People Operations data for external and internal reporting. Benchmark company KPIs against outside sources
· Develop scalable dashboards to inform leaders of progress in recruiting, engagement, DEI, talent development, total rewards and other People Operations KPIs.
· Identify opportunities and challenges, and partner with People Operations, Business Leaders, and cross-functional partners to conduct strategic analysis to support / drive decision-making.
· Serve as a strategic partner to Strategy & Operations, Finance, and Accounting teams to ensure People Operations initiatives are in alignment with overall budgets and plans.
· Develop data-driven presentations to support decision-making for People Operations.
· Serve as the People Operations analytics expert, to support and mentor other People Operations team members developing reports and conducting ad-hoc analysis.
· Other HR operational projects and duties as assigned.
· 3-5+ years of experience in people analytics
· Strong skills in data management, security and integrity
· (S)PHR, SHRM or equivalent certification preferred
· Experience in the technology industry strongly preferred
· Exceptional analytical skills and business acumen, comfortable working with large amounts of data and communicating data findings · Tableau and SQL experience preferred
· Excellent proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software
· Ability to simplify and communicate data in accessible formats and develop data-driven presentations that are easy to understand and drive decisions.
· Excellent verbal and written communication and leadership / influencing skills to act as a strong partner to the business
· Ability to solve problems as they arise and provide best practices when necessary
· Bachelor’s degree in business management, business administration, project management or a similar field of study. Additional certifications in the field a bonus
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity