Q2 is looking for talented individuals with exceptional technical curiosity and is enthusiastic about solving problems.
The Summer Internship Program is 12-weeks long (May 24th - August 12th) and all positions are paid hourly with an average work week of 40 hours. In addition to your daily work, you will be given the opportunity for weekly classroom trainings with Sr. Leadership, activities with other Q2 interns and the opportunity to present to the Executive Leadership team at the end of the program. This position will be a remote role.
As a People Data Analytics Intern you will learn about human capital and predictive analytics.
· Learning and Development Dashboard build
· Workforce Planning strategy and analytics
Major: Data Science, Mathematics, Human Resources, Finance/Economics, Business Administration, or relevant field of study
Class: Junior or Senior
Graduation Date: May 2023 (rising senior) May 2024 (rising junior)
· Good written and verbal communication
· Excellent aptitude in Microsoft suite of product (excel, word, PPT) a must.
· Passion for data visualization and data management
· Interest in human capital management
· Highest level of accountability and integrity
· Ability to multitask and navigate through ambiguity
· Enthusiasm and desire to make a difference
At Q2, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workforce that fosters mutual respect for our employees and the communities we serve. Q2 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.