As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring an Outsourcing Operations Performance Analyst who will be responsible for driving campaign performance across our growing network of outsourcing (BPO) partners. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has experience working cross-functionally with BPO partners, has experience building and leveraging operational dashboards to drive performance, and has a passion for the worker experience.
Why Join us? Our Worker Experience team at Workrise is committed to driving a seamless and efficient worker experience, providing our workers in the skilled trades with the tools, support and advocacy the need to get the hard work done. In order to serve our workers effectively, we’re looking for a candidate who possesses a unique blend of experiences in scale operations management, cross functional leadership and driving transformational change initiatives. Sound like you? Keep reading.What you’ll be doing:
- Drive KPI performance across designated BPO partners including SLAs, productivity, quality and CSAT
- Provide oversight and assistance to ensure the smooth operations of the day to day activities of our growing network of BPO agents and first-level leadership, ensuring they are meeting daily and weekly performance goals.
- Serve as a trusted strategic partner for our internal cross-functional leaders and leverage their feedback to drive process improvement and drive BPO performance.
- Responsible for maintaining standard operating procedures (SOPs) and working with our training partner to develop up-skilling training for BPO agents
- Leverage available data and qualitative observations to identify and resolve program level challenges and process improvement opportunities for the good of the worker experience.
- Demonstrate an acute knowledge of the customer experience in your field and maintain an understanding of relevant projects in flight which may impact your campaign’s scope of work.
- Manage onboarding, offboarding, and ongoing technical support for our BPO vendors
- Drive optimization of tools and technology (primarily ZenDesk and DialPad) by troubleshooting issues, performing root cause analysis, and making recommendations for improvements.
- Build dashboards in ZenDesk explore to gather additional insights on BPO performance.
- Provide support for the resolution of escalated issues and be on call for critical escalations during weekends and holidays.
What you should have:
- (Preferred) Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Business Operations;
- 1+ years experience supporting multi-site contact center operations or multiple BPO vendors;
- Proven track record of managing relationships, supporting initiatives, working cross-functionally to achieve goals, and building strong functional teams;
- Understanding or experience with ATS platforms (Bullhorn), GSuite (Gmail, Google Docs), and ticketing systems (Zendesk);
- Ability to conduct basic analysis through Excel and create data visualizations of the same;
- Excellent communication skills, able to flex between entry level & senior leadership audiences;
- Highly organized and the ability to support multiple campaigns simultaneously;
- Comfortable working through ambiguity and leveraging data to find answers;
- Ability to solve complex problems, handle difficult questions, and navigate multiple deliverables in with limited supervision in a rapidly changing environment;
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.