The RxSaver team at RetailMeNot is a new team that is passionate about helping people save money on their prescription medicines. Since drug prices vary not only by pharmacy location, but also by which discount source is used, we search several of the nation’s lowest pharmacy discount sources to find prescription discount cards, coupons and Rx assistance programs that save people money.
What You'll Do:
We are currently looking to add an experienced Pharmaceutical Data Analyst to the team on a contract part-time ongoing basis. As a Pharmaceutical Data Analyst, you will be combining efforts with RxSaver's Product and Marketing teams to review existing drug information content on a large variety of commonly prescribed drugs. You will use your clinical experience and in-depth knowledge of medicines information to ensure the content is accurate and up-to-date, suggesting edits and writing new evidence-based prescription content as necessary.
This role can be remote but travel will be expected to and from our office headquarters in Austin, TX when needed.
Who You Are:
- You have experience in the pharmaceutical arena
- You are familiar with databases like Medispan & RxCut
- Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy or Pharm.D preferred
- 1-3 years of previous medical writing experience in a medical communications agency, preferred but not essential
- You have familiarity with FDA, DDMAC, and PHARMA guidelines
- You are familiar with NDC/GPI drug name conventions
- You have experience with drug dosage, form, strength combinations
- You are familiar with generic equivalents to brand name drugs
- You have excellent organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- You have experience in writing for a non-clinical audience
- You are able to simplify complex clinical concepts
- You have excellent written English and communication skills
- You have strong Excel skills
- You are familiar with the Rx Discount Card space preferred but not required
*some rewards might not apply to contract workers
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week
*Some rewards do not apply to contract workers or interns.
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading savings destination bringing people and the things they love together through savings with retailers, brands, restaurants and pharmacies. RetailMeNot makes everyday life more affordable through online and in-store coupon codes, cash back offers, discount gift cards, and the RetailMeNot Genie browser extension. Savings are also provided in consumers’ mailboxes through the RetailMeNot Everyday™ direct mail package, and at the pharmacy with RxSaver by RetailMeNot.
RetailMeNot is a wholly owned subsidiary of Harland Clarke Holdings. http://www.retailmenot.com/corp or follow @RetailMeNot on social media.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.