Reconciliation Analyst at Q2
Our BaaS product line is seeking a Reconciliations Analyst that will provide daily reconciliation, data analysis, and reporting of payment transactions processed through our processing platform and system of record including the general ledger accounts. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, process-oriented, capable of working effectively with cross-functional teams, and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reconcile platform variances by identifying patterns in complex data sets
- Manage daily, weekly and monthly reporting for review with the Deposits team.
- Develop standardized reporting packages, and delivers ad-hoc reporting/analysis required to support reconciliation procedures for clients and banks
- Work with large volumes of data for extraction and transformation by leveraging appropriate tools
- Analyze current manual processes surrounding Operations for optimization opportunities.
- Monitors Bank of Records Ledger and identifying potential issues.
- Reconcile transactional testing of new products
- Research and resolve moderately complex reconciliation and settlement issues and ensures that errors and discrepancies are resolved and appropriate follow-up is completed.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Finance and 2 years of related experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in Banking Accounting/Finance and/or Operations
- General Ledger and Payments Industry Experience
- Expertise in deriving and building Metrics to help quantify Business Processes
- Ability to work with various stakeholders to understand and build project requirements.
- Problem- solving approach with great verbal skills
- Knowledge of bank compliance regulations, operational policies and procedures products ,and services
- Microsoft Office proficiency specifically: Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Effective time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Exceptional oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Adaptability in a growth environment
At Q2, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workforce that fosters mutual respect for our employees and the communities we serve. Q2 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.