Reporting Analyst at Workrise (Austin, TX or Remote)
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a Reporting Analyst that will be responsible for helping our Revenue and Sales Support teams make data-driven decisions by analyzing data, preparing reports, and introducing process improvements throughout the reporting process. Our ideal candidate for this role is a detail-oriented, self-motivated team player with a working knowledge of various reporting methods and best practices. This individual should enjoy working in a challenging, fast-paced environment and willingness to be flexible in performing various duties. To be successful, candidates need to have strong communication, research, and analytical skills.
Why Join us? Our FP&A team at Workrise is a highly visible team who use both quantitative and qualitative analysis to plan and evaluate Workrise’s financial performance against company goals. FP&A transforms the Workrise strategy and vision into a financial plan using critical analysis, planning and modeling. It forecasts revenue, expenses and profitability, sets annual financial targets and is critical to Workrise’s success.What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and maintain reporting for multiple business lines
- Develop automated calculations and tools to assist Sales teams in tracking performance
- Create Executive Level dashboards to help drive decision making
- Automate data flow from multiple systems to end user reports
- Assists in other accounting or financial projects as communicated by the manager. May consist of data management, information gathering, operational or financial analysis, etc.
- Proactively identify opportunities for growth and improvement across the organization
- Work on ad-hoc projects as needed and seek continuous process improvements and automation.
- Work to mature Workrise’s company-wide data environment
- Project manage multiple high impact initiative simultaneously, holding yourself and various stakeholders accountable for decisions and results
- Preferred 5+ years of commercial experience in a similar role, ideally at high-growth startups
- 5+ years of reporting experience is preferred
- Undergraduate degree preferred or equivalent professional experience in Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or a comparably quantitatively rigorous field
- 5+ years of SQL experience (Hive, Spark, and other big data tools a plus) preferred
- Background in data visualization and reporting and experience with third-party tools (experience with Tableau preferred)
- Proven execution and impact on initiatives with leadership and product teams
- Able to drive complex projects to successful completion
- Able to identify stakeholders, establish relationships, and influence others to get work done
- Strong verbal and written communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent judgment, critical-thinking, and decision-making skills; can balance attention to detail with swift execution
- Experience working in fast-paced and frequently-changing environments; ability to thrive in ambiguity and self-direct
- Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values:
- Own the Mission
- Learn and Grow
- Solutions Over Ego
- Raise the Bar
In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with:
- Working alongside talented peers who will bring out the best in you
- The opportunity to significantly impact the growth curve of an already high-growth business
- Benefits for full-time employees, flexible paid time off, 401k with company matching, medical, dental and vision insurance
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel belonging, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicity, disability, age, veteran status, and citizenship. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!Who we are:
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the Oil & Gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. Over time, we’ve grown to serve construction, wind, solar, and defense.
We’re a Series E startup, backed by industry-leading investors Founders Fund, Bedrock Capital, Andreesen Horowitz, Baillie Gifford. To date, we’ve placed over 26,000 skilled tradespeople with over 500 businesses and are poised to grow exponentially over the coming months and years.
We’d love to share more through the interview process!