Research Campaigns Assistant
TrustRadius is the most trusted review site for business technology. Optimized for content quality and data integrity, we help buyers make better product decisions based on unbiased and insightful reviews. We also help vendors harness and scale the authentic voice of their customers.
About This Position
The Research team is tasked with making sure TrustRadius provides the most useful, trusted, high quality information for our site visitors. The Research Campaigns Assistant will support ongoing email marketing campaigns necessary to the growth of TrustRadius’s review acquisition program.
The ideal candidate would be comfortable wrangling spreadsheets and data management tools, as well as learning quickly about internal processes and email marketing campaigns.
The Research Campaigns Assistant’s work will work remotely most of the time, with one day per week spent working from TrustRadius office in north Austin. This is an hourly position, with job responsibilities constituting 15-20 hours a week of work. Hours and days are flexible (within reason). Part-time employees are not eligible for benefits.
What will you do in a typical week?
- Manage email campaigns asking software users to write reviews.
- Wrangle lead data in Excel and Google Sheets.
- Ensure high levels of data hygiene (e.g. prioritizing leads and verifying email addresses).
- Maintain detailed records and report to Research team regularly about campaign progress.
- Respond to messages from campaign recipients and coordinate with the inbox maintenance team.
- You’re good at understanding processes (and have a keen eye for improving them).
- You’re able to quickly learn new tasks and programs.
- You pride yourself on your attention to detail.
- You communicate openly about issues and needs.
- You may have some experience with Salesforce, Excel, and/or marketing automation tools; if not, you’re willing to learn!