Revenue Ops Analyst at Levelset
If you read the below description and feel this position excites you, but your experience does not add up 100%, we encourage you to still apply and tell us why! We look forward to learning what makes you passionate and purposeful.
Levelset is looking for an experienced data analyst to join its team and to level up the revenue machine as a Revenue Operations Analyst. You will be a member of the revenue operations team and a driving force that empowers the organization to make data driven decisions. This role reports to the Director of Revenue Operations, under the leadership of the Chief Revenue Officer.
You are pivotal in building a world-class revenue machine. Together, we will democratize our data, supporting decision makers with insights that help set the team’s direction and strategy. You know how to build reports and generate insightful analysis, and also understand the data integrity and structure required to support the data vision for the organization. You understand the data tables that exist behind the systems that end users interact with. Also, you have a point of view on how we should manage our data. With this knowledge, you’re able to empower the team with information.
This role will give you the opportunity to work directly with Sales, Growth, Marketing, Customer Success, and Finance, and cross functionality with various levels of the organization. Often, the requests will have incomplete information, and next steps will be ambiguous, but providing clarity motivates you.
You are an innovator with a proven ability to build data pipelines, maintain high data hygiene standards, build reporting, communicate insights from analysis, and automate the data collection and reporting process.
As the data guru for the revenue team you’ll take on the following responsibilities, which will evolve as you and the business grow:
- Develop and maintain a standard set of reports for daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly use that is organized, accurate, and accessible utilizing business intelligence tools, Salesforce, and other resources
- Provide ad hoc analysis as requested for urgent issues affecting the organization, such as compensation or ideal customer profile questions
- Proactively identify and investigate business problems and opportunities, call out trends and patterns, and communicate proposals to business leaders
- Implement CRM audits to ensure we have impeccable Salesforce data hygiene, calling out problem areas and providing direction on how to resolve any issues
- Champion data-driven decisions by building a structure that collects and maintains clean and accurate data that is analyzed and presented as actionable information, enabling all users to trust the CRM as the source of truth
- Advise sales leadership through guided decisions by analyzing and interpreting data to uncover actions that will move the needle
- Build reporting and dashboards for individual contributors, sales managers, and other sales leadership to rely on for operational and analytical purposes
- Provide leadership the tools to know if the sales process is being followed, and uncover and quickly address any deviations
- Build and maintain schemas in Amazon Redshift that can be leveraged by the revenue team
- Collaborate with the Business Intelligence team to ensure data pipelines are implemented between our systems, so internal teams have access to the right data in the right place with an ETL tool at your disposal
- Own data enrichment patterns to make sure Hubspot and Salesforce data are continually updated with the best information
- Alert leadership to early warning signs in our sales and marketing funnel, providing executive summaries and visualizations to communicate the message clearly and point to solutions
Maybe you check all of the boxes, or you’re excited to fill remaining ones in during this next step in your career. If you have related experience that you can articulate, and feel confident about your foundation in the required experience and skills, let’s talk about your interest in developing your career at Levelset.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Power user of MS Office or Google Suite productivity tools (especially MS Excel, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Docs)
- Proficient in data analysis, especially SQL and pivot tables
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce highly preferred), Sales Enablement tools (such as Salesloft, Outreach), and Marketing Automation (such as Hubspot or Marketo)
- Experience with BI tools, such as Tableau, Looker, or Metabase
EXPERIENCE THAT HELPS YOU STAND OUT
- Revenue, Sales or Business Operations experience, especially with a SaaS company
- Salesforce or Marketing Automation administration experience
- Experience working across Sales, Customer Success and Marketing functions
- Experience working in a venture backed fast paced environment
Levelset has been named one of the "Best Places to Work" by New Orleans CityBusiness three years in a row for our mission-driven culture and commitment to internal and external growth. Backed by venture funding, we are growing rapidly and looking for new exciting team members to add their unique talents to our mission. We empower contractors to always get what they earn, and our software platform makes lien rights, payment paperwork, and compliance in the construction industry simple and stress-free, so contractors and suppliers can get paid faster, have easier access to capital, and less surprises.
Levelset is venture-backed by Horizons Ventures, S3 Ventures, Altos Ventures, and Brick & Mortar Ventures. Levelset is headquartered in New Orleans, Louisiana, with offices in Austin, Texas, and Cairo, Egypt, and is 200+ employees strong.
- We’re a rapidly growing team working on interesting and worthwhile problems
- With a newly distributed workforce, we make engagement and employee wellness even more of a priority. We want you to love your job!
- We believe professional growth (i.e. building your skills) is essential. Working here provides the opportunity for increased responsibility, continuous learning, and more.
- We have a very welcoming culture that starts at the top with our CEO.
- Nothing is a secret here, we think honesty and transparency create a productive workplace.
- Recognition for hard work and demonstrating our core values is important to us.
- Competitive health benefits, including mental, emotional, and behavioral health benefits and an easy to use Employee Assistance Program.
- Flexible sick & personal leave policy needed for health, family, and parenting during this tough time.
- Open vacation policy without a cap on the number of days-off. We do require employees to take a minimum of 5 days off in a row each year.
- Subsidized International Travel: We subsidize international travel starting at 6 months, and increasing each year
- Equity, per company’s general stock grant plan
- 401k account through Betterment which allows you to seamlessly save money for retirement directly from your paycheck
- Learning and Development Opportunities: In the spirit of our core value to Learn Enough, we offer a book reimbursement program. If you share what you learned from a book with the team, we'll reimburse you for it. We also provide ample room for learning and development opportunities through Coursera online courses, outside speakers, and opportunities to learn skills from your colleagues.
Levelset is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships.