Revenue Strategy Analyst at A Cloud Guru, A Pluralsight Company
Pluralsight's Revenue Strategy & Operations team is charged with helping leaders in our business optimize the way that we operate the business. We collaborate with teams across the company to provide a deep analytical understanding in a simplified way that encourages action. In this role, you will be responsible for generating insights from data, building dashboards that help leaders and individuals improve how they operate, and help to answer the strategic questions to that will optimize our go-to-market strategy.
Who you're committed to being:
- Provide strategic guidance to business leaders and support data-based decision making.
- Build analytical models that further our understanding of our go to market engine. Create and present compelling road maps around your findings.
- Aid in the design, development, maintenance, and delivery of forecasting models, metrics, reports, analyses and dashboards.
- Partner effectively across various organizations (Finance, Data, Digital Enablement) to drive insights for the business
- Independently structure approach to solve complex problems
- Partner with Data Engineering to improve the quality of existing data and bring additional data sources in line.
- Clearly and simply communicate insights to the business partners, emphasizing clarity, completeness and action-ability.
- Proven understanding of data structures.
- Excel - build sophisticated, scalable, and robust models.
- Business Acumen - understand business drivers and have a framework driven process of analyzing business problems and developing solutions.
- Communications - share insights in a way that is easy to grasp, and measurable and build relationships to help drive adoption of data and insight driven decisions.
What you'll own:
- Contribute to the annual strategic planning for Pluralsight's revenue organization
- Own the sales rep activity data to assess and prescribe what behaviors and activities make an efficient sales rep. Find ways to implement those patterns accross the company.
- Build/automate reports/dashboards in Tableau that allow the team to get a clear snapshot of their operations with both leading and lagging indicators.
- Support Sales and Success Operations to understand the data needs of the teams, report on that data and drive measurable insights.
Experience you'll need:
- BA/BS degree and exposure to Economics, Math, Statistics, Finance, Computer Science, Business.
- 2+ years' experience working in business intelligence, analytics, consulting, as an analyst, or a similarly quantitative role
- Proficient using SQL to query large data sets.
- Capable project manager, can juggle a set of diverse projects with a consistent track record of delivering against aggressive timelines.
- Excellent communicator, attentive listener and compelling explainer.
Nice to have Qualifications:
- Experience leading teams and other analysts
- Experience in B2B and B2C technology company
- Experience in management consulting
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.