Sales Analyst at Bright Health
- The IFP Business Analyst - Sales Operations job description is intended to point out major responsibilities within the role, but it is not limited to these items.
- Sales Operations
- Focuses on Commercial products that drive to Commission System processes and delivering accurate, timely result
- Develop and implement sales reporting tool to be utilized by internal IFP Sales Team and external distribution partners
- Identifies best sales and support practices and implements processes to ensure profitable membership growth
- Interfaces with many areas of the company and responds to inquiries involving commissions, legislation, product information, and policies and procedures for Commercial products
- Implement organizational strategies, policies and procedures. Improves the operational system, processes, and policies in support of Bright’s mission
- Manage our sales operations process to support current and future Commercial markets
- Manage vendors delegated to perform specific plan operations (FDR Oversight)
- Assist in creating documentation of workflows and desktop procedures including a ticket tracking system to be utilized by the IFP Sales Team and integrates with other ticket systems
- Work closely with business stakeholders to support sales growth
- Implement and manage a sales collateral/material ordering site to be utilized across multiple LOBs
- Collaborate with leadership for the development and implementation of IFP Growth strategies
- Broker Support
- Responsible for supporting National broker new sales and renewals and sales support activities for Commercial business.
- Support our commission structure and bonus schedules for our broker partners. Duties may include, but are not limited to: Develop, analyze and administer Commercial sales programs and agent and agency commission reimbursement programs
- Support our Agent Website and other online Agent technology. Participates in requirement gathering and testing for new system programs.
- Assist the Sales team in the certification and appointment of brokers
- Identify and recommend solutions to better support our broker sales team
- Implement and manage General Agency onboarding process and training
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- This position does not have supervisor responsibilities.
- The majority of work responsibilities are performed in an open office setting, carrying out detailed work sitting at a desk/table and working on the computer. Some travel may be required.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required
- Four (4) or more years of experience in Medicare, Group, and/or Individual and Family Plans with a focus on sales operations.
- Focus on assisting our broker partners including, delivering an accurate and timely sales and commission process
- Knowledgeable in day-to-day operations and have strong understanding of the sales experience in healthcare
- Strong collaborator and problem solver
- Ability to thrive and deliver results in a sometimes-chaotic environment
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Able to effectively deal with change
- Cooperates well within the group
BEHAVIORAL AND LEADERSHIP NORMS
- Bright Values: Lives the Bright Values. Given the individual role in the organization, creates a culture of positivity within team. Leads by example. Acts with quiet, calm determination. Effectively influences in team setting.
- Communication: Is an effective communicator. Internally, leads 1:1 and small groups of people in meetings. Capable of developing agenda, setting objectives, driving clarity of purpose and delivering the intended results. Can clearly articulate an inspiring goal/objective for each teammate and define success.
- Delivers Results: Is results oriented. Focuses on results, not effort, and is able to efficiently direct time and energy to achieving intended outcome. Takes strategic company initiatives and translates them to implementable processes that drive outcomes. Achieves strong results within their functional area. Focuses on managing against a predetermined set of objectives, and creates and follows process.
- Direct Management: May oversees a team of people who interact externally with members/brokers/vendors or who perform highly specialized work. Responsible for training new employees and developing existing employees. Translates corporate goals into actionable individual goals. Delivers thoughtful and constructive feedback to teams. Sets an example for employees. Manages up appropriately and knows how and when to escalate an issue or situation to more senior manager.
- Prioritization: Establishes priorities by looking to predetermined goals in the organization. Is capable of deciphering priorities for self and for others, and focuses the group on what must be done today, and who must do what. Is flexible and agile, and can quickly reset priorities within team with clarity of purpose.