Sales Business Systems Analyst at MongoDB
The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $119B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
MongoDB is the leading modern, general-purpose database platform. Headquartered in New York, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, MongoDB is one of the fastest-growing enterprise software companies in the world! Our EMEA HQ located in Dublin works closely with other groups in the company located around the world. Learn more at www.mongodb.com
Our team is called Sales Productivity. This means that we focus on identifying and removing friction from our internal systems and processes to make our salesforce more efficient and effective.
As Sales Systems / Business Analyst you will be joining a cross-dimensional team of support associates, system administrators, project managers, software engineers, enablement experts and sales operations professionals. You will be involved in and take a lead role in projects that are critical to the success of the business.Responsibilities
- Liaise with stakeholders across the entire salesforce and ecosystem (Sales, Marketing, Finance, IT, Operations)
- Work with our stakeholders to understand their problems and document the as-is state, requirements, desired state etc. so that both business and technical teams can easily communicate and collaborate
- Define new solutions and processes that help improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the salesforce and the tools and resources available to them
- Work detail-oriented, but also apply judgement when it comes to suggesting pragmatic solutions that allow us to deploy limited technical and operations resources in the most efficient and effective way
- Depending on project complexity: be in charge of project managing entire initiatives including other team members and stakeholders to ensure that change initiatives stay on track and deliver on time and in scope
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a business systems analyst, preferably in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment
- Project management skills are preferred, but not essential
- Detail-oriented and process-minded with the ability to understand rich technical solutions, but also able to explain issues, processes and solutions in clear and simple terms to those you work with
- Excellent communication skills for interacting with stakeholders in requirements gathering, design, proof-of-concept demonstrations, implementation, and support of solutions we manage
- Highly analytical mindset with the ability to bridge the gap between business groups and technical teams
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to juggle requests of varying urgency with tasks related to long term projects and the flexibility to adapt to changing priorities
- Think Big, Go Far: We are big dreamers with a passion for creativity. We eagerly pursue new opportunities and markets through innovation and disruption
- Make It Matter: We are relentless in our pursuit of meaningful impact. We think strategically and are clear on what we are and are not trying to do
- Build Together: We achieve amazing things by connecting and leveraging the diversity of skills, experiences and backgrounds of our entire organization
- Embrace the Power of Differences: We achieve amazing things by connecting and leveraging the diversity of skills, experiences and backgrounds of our entire organization
- Be Intellectually Honest: We embrace reality. We apply high-quality thinking and rigor. We have courage in our convictions but work hard to ensure biases or personal beliefs do not get in the way of finding the best solution
- Own What You Do: We take ownership and are accountable for everything that we do. We empower and we are empowered to make things happen, and balance independence with interdependence
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer.