Senior Analyst, One Card at Whole Foods Market
The Senior Analyst is responsible for supporting the Corporate Card and Expense program at Whole Foods Market. The Senior Analyst is a subject matter expert that drives program initiatives, system implementations and upgrades. The Senior Analysts leverages business needs, data, policy and analytical tools to identify trends, escalate opportunities and provide actionable business improvements to evolve the program.
- Serve as a Corporate Card and Expense champion and subject matter expert to cross-functional business partners to understand business process objectives, potential changes, challenges, and areas in need of assessment/improvement
- Responsible for acquiring and maintaining in-depth knowledge all of Corporate Card & Expense systems
- Lead projects or tasks within a broader project that support execution of process improvements, program consolidations, system integrations, training, and advanced reporting
- Identify technical or process issues and escalate to appropriate business partners
- Generate reporting metrics that provide insights for leadership related to system performance, user compliance and overall success of the program
- Identify need for process improvement and develop effective training materials to support both program administrators and team members
- Prepare and process month-end reconciliation by collecting data from several systems and cross-referencing against Team Member Reimbursements and P-Card Clearing Accounts, subsequently identifying variances for posting to ERP system
- Coordinate with change enablement on communications initiatives
- Understand and speak to updates and related program metrics with all levels of leadership
- Serve as Level 2-3 support for program colleagues in efforts to resolve system issues related to data integrity, process questions or system configurations
- Acts as a resource to colleagues with less experience and serve as back up to the daily program functions as needed
- Continuously strives to maximize process effectiveness and minimize costs
- Produce innovative solutions to work situations in order to improve systems, processes, and better serve team members
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Team player with a positive attitude and ability to manage in ambiguity
- High level of emotional intelligence and accountability
- Strategic thinking and problem solving
- Ability to easily shift priorities
- Ability to work autonomously or in a group setting
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong data analytic skills
- Excellent communication including written, verbal and listening skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
Education/Experience and Training:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance and 2-4 years’ relevant experience OR equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- Background in Accounting, Corporate Card or Expense
- Knowledge or experience in AP, Finance, Indirect Procurement
- Experience with expense applications such as SAPConcur, Expensify, ChromeRiver, AppZen.
- Experience with ERP solutions
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.