Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. As our offices re-open, Atlassians can choose to work remotely or return to an office, unless it’s necessary for the role to be performed in the office. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
At Atlassian, we are on a mission to reinvent B2B selling. We have built a $1B+, fast-growing business by focusing relentlessly on converting free trials into happy customers. As a Sr. Sales Strategy & Operations Analyst, you will be integral to this. You will work directly with our Enterprise Solutions Sales team and Channel Organization to ensure we optimize our Customer and Partner engagements.
This highly visible role is a hybrid of traditional jobs in Sales operations and strategic planning. The ideal candidate should be familiar with SaaS go-to-market framework, Channel Ecosystems, and have experience engaging with C-level executives and GMs.
Do you love working with Sales and Channel teams? Are you highly analytical and can you confidently lead insight generation? If so, continue reading.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Support the Jira Align/Jira Service Management (JSM) Enterprise Solutions Advocates Team and Enterprise Channel Team. You will partner closely with multiple groups and build outstanding standard reporting & analytics. Why the overlap? Both Jira Align and JSM are critical for company growth in the coming months. To realize this growth, we must rely on the Channel Ecosystem! That’s where you come in.
- A solid understanding of Channel Partner business models and what roles Partners can play to help solution, sell, and add services with software products.
- Build foundational reporting around sales metrics (lead conversion, opportunity forecasting, bookings). Create real-time dashboards that a sales leader can easily follow. Be able to work with a technical team to identify customer needs and develop reporting requirements for BI dashboards.
- You understand and can describe pipeline management and forecasting methodologies
- Participate as a critical contributor to organizational change and go-to-market projects. Identify root cause and execute related projects to improve team performance around key customer lifecycle and conversion metrics.
- Support planning modeling for both the Enterprise Solutions Advocates and Enterprise Channel portion of the business, capacity planning, ad-hoc analytics, and produce internal quarterly business reviews
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- A strong desire to execute, drive impact and demonstrate vitality with projects big and small.
- Comfort operating independently in a constantly evolving environment and with multiple teams relying on you.
- An owner mentality: You take pride in your work and view what you do as a part-owner and builder of Atlassian.
- Proficient analysis skills: You know what questions to ask, what the data says, and what actions to take based upon the results. You are comfortable building detailed capacity and utilization models and have excellent SQL skills.
- Slick ability to package data: You’ll be expected to build best-in-class, real-time dashboards from CRM data. Proven BI (e.g., Tableau) and SFDC expertise are a big asset.
- Deft ability to communicate data into relevant insight: You know how to build compelling presentations and can lead executives through data deep dives.
- You love partnering: You get that an organization is made up of very different parts. You relish influencing other teams and co-piloting cross-team initiatives.
- Process improvement know-how: You can enhance business processes from diagnosis to documentation to execution.
- Ability and desire to cover a range of activities from C-level presentations to hands-on, data deep-dives.
- 5+ years of ever-increasing responsibility in Sales Operations, Strategy, BizOps, or Analytics role within a B2B (ideally SaaS) company or in a strategy consulting environment.
More about our team
Welcome to Sales Strategy & Analytics team! We’re a lean team of data ninjas who love solving chunky business problems. Our goal: support our business partners and use a data-driven approach to accelerate Atlassian's top-line growth. We support teams across the “go-to-market” function, and we are part of the broader Field Operations family here at Atlassian.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can rock the role, we’d love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.