Opcity helps real estate brokers, lenders and settlement service providers serve online customers. The number of home buyers/sellers who start their process online is growing much faster than the industry as a whole. Opcity makes the real estate experience better by instantly and seamlessly matching consumers to the best agent for them, and facilitates the buying and selling process by connecting and coordinating the vital services within the home buying/selling ecosystem. Through its proprietary matching algorithm and SMS/Mobile live-transfer distribution platform, Opcity is able to instantly connect the best agent with the highest probability of conversion to the right consumer at the right time. Opcity’s matching model is based on eighteen (18) years of agent historical performance, predictive analytics, and a learning model of iterative improvement. Opcity’s network of providers, technology platform, and toolkit allow Opcity to be the primary concierge for the consumer during the home buying/selling experience.
An analyst collects, stores, and provides data on sales numbers, market research, logistics, linguistics, or other behaviors. They bring technical expertise to ensure the quality and accuracy of that data, then process, design and present it in ways to help people, businesses, and organizations make better decisions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drive analytics strategy
- Support all areas of the business with analysis and reporting
- Drive insights through rigorous analytics on business performance and cohesive, well laid out presentation of the data and recommendations
- Create dashboards with KPIs for a variety of stakeholders
- Drive organizational change through a period of high growth, building the systems and infrastructure to support that growth
- Coach junior analysts
What We Like To See/ Measures of Success:
- 5+ years as an analyst, preferably in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent proficiency in Excel and SQL
- Experience using Tableau or similar data visualization tool
- Highly analytical with proven, great communication skills
- We are looking for an experienced analyst who can define and own analyses, driving to answers that consider the full context of the business and communicate their analysis and findings to all levels of the organization
- Experience in coaching other members of the team and delegating tasks
- Have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Working Conditions:The position requires prolonged standing or sitting and repetitive hand and wrist motion. Operates phones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and other office equipment.
The position requires prolonged standing or sitting and repetitive hand and wrist motion. Operates phones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and other office equipment.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, Opcity is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Opcity will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Read Full Job Description