The home search starts online, but the real estate industry is often optimized for in-person, one-on-one service. That's a fantastic experience once you connect with the right professional, but finding the right fit isn't always a smooth process. Opcity built a nationwide real-time data and technology platform combining cutting edge deep learning, business analytics and human intuition with the latest web, mobile and digital telephony technologies to enable our team of professionals, and thousands of real estate agents and brokers, to make sure we connect every home buy with the right agent at the right time so more time is spent finding a home and less time finding the perfect agent.
An analyst collects, stores, and provides data on sales numbers, market research, logistics, linguistics, or other behaviors. They bring technical expertise to ensure the quality and accuracy of that data, then process, design and present it in ways to help people, businesses, and organizations make better decisions.
Areas of Ownership
- Drive analytics strategy
- Support all areas of the business with analysis and reporting
- Drive insights through rigorous analytics on business performance and cohesive, well laid out presentation of the data and recommendations
- Create dashboards with KPIs for a variety of stakeholders
- Drive organizational change through a period of high growth, building the systems and infrastructure to support that growth
- Coach junior analysts
The Ideal Background
- 5+ years as an analyst, preferably in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent proficiency in Excel and SQL
- Experience using Tableau or similar data visualization tool
- Highly analytical with proven, great communication skills
- We are looking for an experienced analyst who can define and own analyses, driving to answers that consider the full context of the business and communicate their analysis and findings to all levels of the organization
- Experience in coaching other members of the team and delegating tasks
- Have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
*No relocation is provided for this vacancy, local candidates preferred. Must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer.
Read Full Job Description