Senior Analyst at realtor.com
!Sorry, this job was removed at 11:15 a.m. (CST) on Monday, February 24, 2020
An analyst collects, stores, and provides data on sales numbers, market research, logistics, linguistics, or other behaviors. They bring technical expertise to ensure the quality and accuracy of that data, then process, design and present it in ways to help people, businesses, and organizations make better decisions.
Areas of Ownership
- Drive analytics strategy
- Support all areas of the business with analysis and reporting
- Drive insights through rigorous analytics on business performance and cohesive, well laid out presentation of the data and recommendations
- Create dashboards with KPIs for a variety of stakeholders
- Drive organizational change through a period of high growth, building the systems and infrastructure to support that growth
- Coach junior analysts
The Ideal Background
- 5+ years as an analyst, preferably in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent proficiency in Excel and SQL
- Experience using Tableau or similar data visualization tool
- Highly analytical with proven, great communication skills
- We are looking for an experienced analyst who can define and own analyses, driving to answers that consider the full context of the business and communicate their analysis and findings to all levels of the organization
- Experience in coaching other members of the team and delegating tasks
- Have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
*No relocation is provided for this vacancy, local candidates preferred.
* Must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Read Full Job Description