Senior Analytics Consultant - Compliance at Bright Health
Back to Career Site
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand analytics and reporting needs around Compliance/Regulatory, Medicare Advantage Part C and Program Audit reporting, develop plans to address those needs, and deliver analytics to meet those needs.
- Bring together multiple sources of complex data to design and develop reports that answer a business question and/or meet detailed specifications.
- Expand expertise in core areas of health care data, including traditional claims data, appeals and grievances data, provider data, and external data sources needed as a part of compliance reporting and analytics.
- Create reporting resources and datasets that are well designed, easily maintained, and repeatable.
- Produce clear and concise summaries of analytical findings for easy consumption by a variety of audiences through a variety of media: presentations, email summaries, executive summaries, and oral discussions.
- Bachelor’s degree in analytics-related field, or 10+ years of experience in lieu of degree
- Two (2) or more years of business intelligence or analytics experience
- One (1) or more years of health care industry experience preferred
- Expertise with at least one of the analytic tools: SQL, SAS, Excel/VBA, or PowerBI
- Expertise with compliance/regulatory reporting and analysis preferred
- Expertise in analytics, statistics, or programming
- Dedicates exacting attention to detail and data quality
- Eager learner, collaborative partner, easy communicator, and careful analyst
- Passion for empirical research and answering hard questions with data
- Willingness to mentor other team members and advance their knowledge
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.