“Making Healthcare Right. Together.” is the cornerstone of all we do. Our vision is through powerful relationships with Care Partners, we help all people live healthy and brighter lives. To successfully achieve our mission and vision as we operate in a dynamic health care environment, we expect Bright employees to embody and uphold our core values in work and interactions, both internal and external: be brave, be brilliant, be accountable, be inclusive, and be collaborative.
This position will lead efforts to enable analytic capabilities throughout the Bright Health organization. Using data programming, we will automate data flows and analytic solutions, and we will deliver analytic insights to our business leaders using dashboards.
- Bring together multiple sources of complex data to design, develop, and automate reports that answer key business questions.
- Produce clear and concise analytic visualizations for easy consumption by a variety of audiences through automated dashboards and user-friendly web-interfaces.
- Support the preparation and validation of external reporting packages.
- Build knowledge in score areas of health care data, including traditional claims data and real-time provider and membership data.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and analysts within the department to understand that business problem and deliver an automated analytic solution.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- 5+ Years experience in SQL Programming using Relational Databases
- 3+ years experience Python programming creating scheduled reports and/or data exports2+ years experience working with healthcare data
- Experience in Analytic Data Visualizations preferred
- Attention to detail and data quality
- Experience in analytics, statistics, data visualization, or programming.
- Passion for automation and creating analytic solutions
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We've won some fun awards like Modern Healthcare and Forbes, etc. But more than anything, we're a group of people who are really dedicated to our mission in healthcare. Come join our team!
Check out this great video showcasing just some of the fantastic Technology Team broadcasting from our ATX office!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.