Senior Business Consultant at CCC
CCC is the technology platform for the underwritten assets economy. CCC technology, insights, and support connect industries – insurers, automotive manufacturers, collision repairers, parts suppliers, lenders, fleet operators and more – to advance decision-making, productivity, and customer experiences for thousands of clients worldwide. Clients leverage CCC’s network management, data management, AI, operational workflows and customer experience solutions to efficiently scale, interact, transact and achieve their unique business objectives. CCC was ranked a best mid-sized company to work for by Forbes (2019). BuiltIn Chicago, Austin and LA named CCC a top place to work in 2020. Diverse perspectives and experiences are core to CCC’s success and award-winning culture of more than 2,000 employees worldwide. We hold inclusion as a core value and are committed to celebrating and cultivating the diversity of our team. With a 40+ year track record of innovation, CCC’s tenacious spirit and growth mindset turn next generation technology into real world solutions and empower team members to expand their knowledge and potential. Headquartered in Chicago, CCC has 11 locations worldwide. CCC’s principal PE investors are Advent International, Technology Crossover Ventures, and Oak Hill Capital Find out more about CCC by visiting cccis.com.
Job Description Summary
CCC's consultants provide support to clients as partners in optimizing their operations. Consultants support CCC sales and account managers by recommending process improvement solutions, developing strategies, and building business cases to justify investment in CCC's products. CCC’s consultants serve as the eyes and ears to our market and identify opportunities to enhance CCC’s product suite by working with the broader CCC team to bring new and enhanced solutions to market. CCC’s Solutions & Consulting Practice is made up of individuals that leverage their consulting experience and skills to drive value creation for CCC’s clients. The ideal candidate will bring strong consulting skills including critical thinking, oral and written communication skills, business process design, and financial and operational analysis skills. Knowledge of Auto and Casualty insurance vertical claims processes and insurance operations is key to becoming a top performer within CCC
- Leverage strategic and operational business consulting skills to help clients improve their claim outcomes, operational efficiencies, and customer service
- Partner with prospective and current customers to identify and evaluate opportunities for performance improvement
- Analyze client’s financial and operational performance, evaluate business processes and operations, and recommend solutions to improve customer satisfaction, indemnity accuracy and operational efficiency
- Partner externally with clients and internally with account teams to design target SaaS implementations appropriate to client businesses with corollary solutions that address existing client conditions and scale for future opportunities. Assess outcome and highlight benefits for clients on an ongoing basis
- An undergraduate degree is required, an advanced degree, particularly an MBA, is strongly preferred
- Three to six years in a management consulting environment focused on operational engagements
- Functional/Industry OR Consulting experience with Auto Insurance Carrier, specifically claims process and operations
- Adept at business case requirement gathering, including ability to confidently draw out necessary data by asking questions that lead to meaningful conclusions
- Ability to identify and evaluate performance improvement opportunities, leveraging financial and operational metrics
- Business process design and complex business modeling experience including ease and comfort leveraging data to draw and support conclusions from analysis
- Generates multiple alternative solutions and makes systematic comparisons of them
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills at CXO and VP levels.
- At minimum, strong aptitude in Excel and PowerPoint
- Collaborate and influence internally across functional and technology service groups
- Knowledge of the insurance claims process, particularly Auto physical damages, would be a great plus.