Senior Business Intelligence and Insights Analyst at Tecovas
We are growing rapidly at Tecovas, and are looking for a Senior Business Intelligence and Insights Analyst that will work closely with teams across Tecovas providing them insights and metrics that enable us to make better decisions and be more efficient. You will develop a deep understanding of our business operations, processes, and how our data relates to our objectives. We are looking for someone who will drive and support strategic discussions with data and analysis. The Senior Business Intelligence and Insights Analyst will play an important role in developing operational reporting, visualizations, and data-driven insights across the company.
- Provide a consulting-like business analytics and insights service to the different lines of business
- Lead requirements gathering sessions, analyze requirements, design and develop analytical projects working as a partner with various teams to find the best possible solution to a given business problem
- Translate data into compelling stories and present complex concepts and results concisely to a variety of audiences
- Identify trends and provide strategic insights and recommendations to business leaders
- Create and execute self-service dashboards, report delivery, and data analytics
- Develop a deep understanding of Tecovas’ different data sources and how to best utilize these data sources to answer key business questions. Data sources will include Google Analytics, transactional data, customer data, store level data, etc.
- Monitor data quality and take initiative to make improvements
This role will report to the Director of Business Intelligence and work directly with him on a day-to-day basis, but duties will span cross-functionally and supporting other functional leaders.
- BA/BS degree or higher; Masters in Business Administration or Business Analytics a plus
- 5+ years of work experience
- 3+ years of experience in Business Intelligence, Business Analytics, or Data Analysis
- 2+ years of experience in Tableau - creating and maintaining dashboards
- Advanced SQL skills required, BigQuery experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects and conflicting priorities
- Attention to detail
- Digital Marketing knowledge: Understanding of ROAS, CPA, and Growth Analytics
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Knowledge of statistical methods
- Familiarity with ETL practices and tools
- Experience in the digital marketing and/or retail industries
Full Time Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Equity grant
- 99% health and 100% dental & vision insurance premium coverage for employee and dependents
- Flexible vacation policy
- Tecovas Team Gift Card!
Tecovas is the first direct-to-consumer western brand and was founded with the simple goal of making the world’s best western boots, apparel, and leather goods - and selling them at a fair price. Our passion for offering incredible customer experiences runs through the culture of our team - and we’re committed to making Tecovas an incredible place to work!
We’re growing - and hiring passionate, humble, positive, and talented people determined to help us to continue to grow. If you’re looking to be part of a brand revolutionizing a category and welcoming first-time boot buyers and western enthusiasts alike, look no further.
Important note: We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing at Tecovas may include phone calls, on-site interviews, and on-the-job mock cases. We are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, but we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit. We will contact you if that is the case!