Senior Business Strategy Operations Analyst at Unity
Unity Technologies is looking for an analytical, meticulous, and motivated individual to join our Business Operations team as a Senior Business Strategy Operations Analyst supporting our Multiplayer Suite products. You will be the owner of a product/business and work with senior leaders to be the voice of the business in all initiatives, helping the team to hit our goals by driving alignment, eliminating friction, and uncovering new opportunities as we scale.What you’ll be doing
- Work with cross-functional teams (Financial Planning and Analysis, Product Management, Marketing, Sales, Support, BI, BizDev and more) to drive key business initiatives
- Drive quantitative analysis and modeling to support business decisions
- Proactively monitor, identify, and resolve business-critical problems or risks
- Build/improve/drive scalable operational processes between multiple functions
- Define key metrics and dashboards to track key business metrics
- Devise and drive strategic initiatives
- Analytical: Comfortable taking a quantitative approach to problem-solving and comfortable with financial modeling
- Action: Have a bias towards action
- Breadth: Comfortable wearing multiple hats - finance, product, marketing, and sales. Thinking of the potential impacts of different actions/decisions on the business as a whole
- Background in management consulting, investment banking, BizOps, high growth tech, and/or FP&A
- Cloud, and/or game ops experience
- Operational experience at a high growth startup
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.