Senior Business Systems Analyst ITSM Platform Owner at Whole Foods Market
Guide enhancements based on requirements successfully through implementation and operationalization while ensuring that industry standards for compliance are maintained through process and procedure.
Help identify efficient and optimal technical solutions to business problems, leveraging the ServiceNow platform.
Ability to coordinate and manage 3rd party relationships.
Act as the Scrum Master for the ITSM team assisting with planning and resource management.
Act as a Subject Matter Expert for ServiceNow and promote adoption and collaboration within the tool.
Monitor and report on product enhancements and new capabilities over the entire development lifecycle, manage success and evolution of the product for all stakeholders.
Provides advice and support on significant and complex projects company wide.
Facilitates the development of cross-functional solutions that combine knowledge of business processes and issues, general technological operations, and process facilitation techniques.
Collaborates with business and Tech leaders to ensure ITSM meets project deliverables.
Ensures IT delivery is managed with transparency and reported back to the business against corresponding metrics.
Ensures development and application issues are analyzed and addressed
Identifies, communicates, and drives resolution of risks and issues impacting business rules, requirements, and specifications.
Leads and/or assists in scope management of applications.
- BA/BS degree and 4-6years’relevant experience OR equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- Minimum 4 years of recent experience implementing enterprise solutions and production deployments working in a SAFe/Agile methodology environment
- Self-directed and able to define and deliver a product roadmap; demonstrate strong organizational skills, troubleshooting, knowledge and experience with ServiceNow
- Strong verbal/written communication, with the ability to effectively communicate with individuals at all levels of responsibility and seniority within the organization; must be able to prioritize, delegate and lead teams.
- Lead/support an environment driven by customer service and teamwork.
- Ability to deliver updates and presentations, manage scope and expectation of projects, produce clear business requirements from stakeholders, effectively prioritize requirements make informed project tradeoffs when needed.
- Other projects as needed
- This role is based in Austin, Texas.
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.