Senior Channel Analyst at Atlassian (Austin, TX or Remote)
Are you excited by the challenge of scaling a fast-growing company through strong analytics and business insights? We're looking for a Senior Channel Analyst with a passion for infrastructure, business intelligence, and driving informed business decisions. You will translate raw data into valuable business insights, guide initiatives to measure business health, build dashboards, support key performance indicators, and more. An amazing candidate has a background in applied statistics, economics or a related quantitative field, strong business instincts, proven data visualization skills, experience engaging with executives, and a strong software service management history. This is a senior role, but you might not have all of these things and still be an amazing candidate.
- Become the trusted advisor to our Global Channel Management organization
- Craft answers to complex business questions from Channel leaders
- Partner with counterparts in other analytics teams to find important signals up and down the sales funnel
- Dig into a variety of large data sets to identify trends, gaps, and opportunities to move business forward
- Create reports and dashboards to monitor the business
- Work with data engineers on our scalable data infrastructure for analytics
- Use data visualization, statistics, and storytelling to effectively answer open-ended business questions
- Present your awesome data results and recommendations to senior leaders
Who you are:
- 5+ years experience in an analytics field
- Experience working in sales, operations, finance or similar analytics teams
- Knowledge of channel sales concepts and structures
- You navigate through complexity and ambiguity
- Frequently tell data stories to a non-technical audience
- Strong technical background in data visualization tools like Tableau, you know statistics, SQL, and data instrumentation
- When presented with a challenge, you sketch out the project plan along with the solution
You might also know:
- Channel marketing, product management, or business consulting
- What it's like working for a software company
- Some distributed computing (Hive/Hadoop)
- Basic data sciences concepts like algorithm training, logistic regression, and outlier detection
- Technical skills in R/Python
More about our team
The Sales Strategy and Analytics team takes raw business data and turns it into knowledge. We filter out the noise, test hypotheses, make the complicated simple, and give our colleagues the tools they need to be awesome. We're collaborative, inquisitive, imaginative, creative, and fun. As the work evolves, so do we. But we stay committed to outstanding results.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .