ABOUT THE ROLE
The Compliance Auditor will be responsible for executing the compliance internal audit and monitoring strategy for Bright’s health plan business. This includes managing the auditing and monitoring workplan and coordinating efforts with line of business compliance leads. Further, this position will be responsible for executing internal compliance audits and then working with the business to validate implementation of any needed remediation based on audit findings.
- Assist in creating annual compliance auditing and monitoring workplan in conjunction with the compliance annual risk assessment conducted by line of business compliance leads
- Manage, schedule, and prioritize workplan audits working with operational areas and line of business compliance leads
- Create and manage portfolio of audit procedures, tools, and templates
- Create strategies to test business processes for compliance with laws, regulations, and/or contractual requirements
- Review and document testing results with evidence and conclusions reached
- Communicate audit results with operational areas to ensure proper actions are taken to remediate findings to include the creation of compliance initiated corrective action plans
- As needed, conduct validation audits to ensure that implemented remediation action closes originally identified deficiency
- Assist more broadly in supporting overall compliance program initiatives as assigned by leadership
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum three (3) years of experience performing compliance audits preferred
- Health insurance experience preferred
- Ability to gather and analyze data sets
- Ability to work collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of health plan operations
- Knowledge of health plan regulatory requirements
At Bright Health, we brought together the brightest minds from the health care industry and consumer technology and together we created Bright Health: a new, brighter approach to healthcare, built for individuals. Our plans are easy to manage, personalized and more affordable, giving people the quality care they deserve. Through our exclusive care partnerships with leading health systems in local communities we are reshaping how people and physicians achieve better health together.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We've won some fun awards like: Great Places to Work, Modern Healthcare, Forbes, etc. But more than anything, we're a group of people who are really dedicated to our mission in healthcare. Come join our growing team!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Read Full Job Description