Senior Configuration Analyst at Bright Health
Back to Career Site
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
The Senior Configuration Analyst is a critical member of the Health Plan Operations team and helps to support all Fee Configuration activities and develop and recommend complex configuration solutions to Network contract agreements. This individual serves as the senior team member available for consultative inquiries from functional areas and is responsible for training and mentoring entry-level Configuration Analyst.ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Senior Configuration Analyst description is intended to point out major responsibilities within the role, but it is not limited to these items.
- Build fee schedules based on contract rates and language
- Yearly full fee schedule updates based on Medicare’s first quarter update
- Work with TPA to ensure fee schedule builds will auto adjudicate
- Maintain quarterly fee schedule updates and maintenance based on Medicare
- Partner with the Network Contracting team to solution on complex contracting terms
- Audit claims adjudication for compliance with contract rates and terms
- Assist cross functionally when needed
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
- The majority of work responsibilities are performed in an open office setting, carrying out detailed work sitting at a desk/table and working on the computer. Some travel may be required.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Minimum high school diploma or GED is required; Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Five (5) or more years’ experience in a like role required; Seven (7) or more years of experience in lieu of a Bachelors degree
- Communication skills (verbal and written) are critical
- Must be organized and be able to prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Working independently with little supervision
- Experience in commercial and Medicare fee schedule buildout required
- Genelco background preferred
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.