Vista Consulting Group (VCG) is the dedicated consultingpartner Vista Equity Partners, a leading global technology investor with $44billion in capital commitments. Vista Consulting Group, a key differentiator inVista's investment approach, deploys subject matter experts to partner withcompany executives to transform our market-leading software and technologycompanies.
Integral to VCG's success is the Finance and Accounting Team.The F&A team partners directly with the CFO's of our companies, and theirteams, to support the development of world class teams and scalable, repeatablebusiness processes. Comprised of driven, knowledgeable and always on the goindividuals the F&A team sets the standard for the committed team playerwith a can-do mentality.
Due to exponential growth in the demand for our services,the F&A Team is currently looking for multiple experienced ERP Consultants.Responsible for overseeing the implementation of new accounting systems,advising portfolio companies on best business practices and assisting withprocess improvement the ERP Consultant will partner with multiple companies andvendors to support growth initiatives within our portfolio of companies. Servingas an expert in accounting system configuration the ERP Consultant mustdevelop, deliver and guide users towards Vista's Best Practices.
- Oversee the accounting system implementation component of a full business application transformation plan from project kick-off through post go-live stabilization
- Gather and analyze business requirements and critical data elements across the entire finance and accounting function
- Review finance and accounting processes, deliver recommendations for process improvements and assist Vista companies with the implementation of such recommendations
- Partner with Vista companies to ensure a proper month-end close and timely and accurate financial reporting
- Facilitate networking opportunities between portfolio companies to enhance best practice sharing
- Implement Vista Best Practices related to the finance and accounting organizations
- Other duties as assigned
- BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field
- CPA, MPA, MBA or equivalent certification preferred but not required
- 2+ years of experience administering and/or implementing an ERP application such as NetSuite, Oracle, or Intacct
- Excellent understanding of Finance and Accounting processes, including but not limited to order to cash, procure to pay, general ledger, payroll, expense reporting, revenue recognition, budgeting, forecasting and month-end close
- Direct experience in creating business change using enabling technologies
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, while facing tight deadlines
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in problem-solving environment
- Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills and proficiency in working with different systems to retrieve and analyze data
- Willingness to consistently travel 2-3 nights per week, 3-4 weeks per month, decreasing as we successfully grow the team